💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to debut VOLANTIS (Flying Dress) on Sunday (11/10)

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be quite possible actually. I don't really know how it works, but if you can fly with jet packs, I'm guessing it surely is not impossible to adapt that to a dress.

Actually, in my head I'm thinking that if you put multiple medium sized turbines around the legs under the skirt in a dress like this one, it would lift your body up.

7-11-13_Gagosian_Gallery_001.jpg

You can navigate by playing with your center of gravity and all. It would of course take a lot of practice and a really really strong structure to the dress but I really don't see it as impossible.

This is so exciting!!

technology has evolved, this is totally possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPGgl5VH5go

Gagadisiak

Quote From Tumblr

The iconic bubble dress was made of fake, plastic bubbles. Gaga and the TechHaus reinvented it and made a dress that actually blew bubbles. They brought it to life.

The Living Dress at the Monster Ball had wings and Gaga used an elevated platform on the stage to portray her flying above the crowd as she sang.

Could this “Flying Dress†mean the Living Dress is being reinvented to actually allow the wearer to fly??

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

GypsyPrince

InB4 the dress malfunctions during the press conference and she says it's just a work-in-progress prototype. 

Archived