Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Court Demands 142,000 Richardson Photos for O'Neill Trial

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Judge tells Terry Richardson to turn over thousands of Lady Gaga pics in wages lawsuit.

Lady Gaga is facing a suit for $393K in back wages by a former assistant.

That’s a lotta Gaga.

A Manhattan Federal Court judge has ordered celebrity shutterbug Terry Richardson to hand over a whopping 142,000 pictures he took of Lady Gaga during her 2011 “Monster Ball†tour, Confidenti@l has exclusively learned.

Gaga’s former assistant Jennifer O’Neill contends the pictures are important evidence in her pending lawsuit against Gaga for overtime money she claims she’s owed, because they show how closely she worked with the superstar  and the crazy hours she put in.

O’Neill, 42, worked for the “Born This Way†singer from 2009 to 2011. She claimed in a 2011 court filing that she is owed $393,000 for 7,168 hours of overtime plus damages.

Gaga, aka Stefani Germanotta, 27, has been fighting the suit and blasted her former PA in a sworn deposition as a “fâ€â€ing hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn.â€

O’Neill’s lawyers sought a subpoena to compel Richardson to produce candid photos he took of Gaga and their client during the “Monster Ball†tour to support O'Neill’s claim she was working around the clock and was at Gaga’s “beck and call†the entire time.

Richardson had moved to quash the order, claiming the subpoena sought documents that were “irrelevant†to O’Neill’s case and calling the request “harassment.â€

Gaga has insisted that none of her employees get paid overtime and the “whole case is bullsâ€â€.â€

In her deposition Gaga  who now has two personal assistants  admitted her decision not to pay overtime wasn’t based on labor laws. “I’m quite wonderful to everybody that works for me, and I am completely aghast to what a disgusting human being that you [O’Neill] have become to sue me like this.â€

The ruling was made in court last week, where Judge Paul G. Gardephe ordered Richardson to turn over the pictures, citing their relevance to O’Neill’s claim.

The judge noted “that Mr. Richardson … hasn’t demonstrated to [the court] that there is any significant burden in producing the photographs.â€

Terry Richardson, above, must turn over thousands of pictures as evidence in the Lady Gaga back-pay case, a judge has ordered.

Richardson was given until Sunday to produce the pics.

In 2011, he released a best-selling photo book, “Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson,†featuring more than 350 candid pictures of the star taken over a 10-month period. Richardson has shot ad campaigns for top fashion houses from Tom Ford to Yves Saint Laurent and made a whopping $58 million between June 2012 and June 2013.

Reps for Lady Gaga and Richardson didn’t get back to us.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/gaga-loses-snap-decision-back-pay-suit-article-1.1395464#ixzz2YipQlljo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

Terry Richardson should sue Gaga too. He was also forced to be there for the whole time that he was taking those photos.

aaronyoji

UGH we need these photos tbh. 

actually, this is actually evidence against jennifer hoodrat O'neille's case, BECAUSE gaga said in the court "she thinks shes queen of the universe, she would use my ysl discounts and have terry take pictures of her all the time". gaga was referring to jennifer right? 

honestly, this b---h has no case. such a shame. and she coulda quit if this was all really that hard for her. 

Miel

I don't understand why Jennifer would want to pick a fight with our lord and savior Lucifer.

3 points in and ready for more

Princess Die

Why couldn't she just use Instagram to camera *****? At least we would actually be able to see these pics. :smh:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

hughdancy

Are they going to look through all 142 ****ing thousand pictures because this seems like a colossal waste of the court's time.

LadyLemon

UGH we need these photos tbh. 

actually, this is actually evidence against jennifer hoodrat O'neille's case, BECAUSE gaga said in the court "she thinks shes queen of the universe, she would use my ysl discounts and have terry take pictures of her all the time". gaga was referring to jennifer right? 

honestly, this b---h has no case. such a shame. and she coulda quit if this was all really that hard for her. 

That's a bit ironic, considering Terry took hundreds if not thousands of photos of Gaga as per her request.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived