💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

*tumblr_mi6i5pJ6dK1qgd7rro1_500.jpg

* :heart: :heart: :heart:

UPDATE:

okay so since the news yesterday, I am know everyone is very concerned with gaga’s health. In an attempt to help cheer her up I would like to put together a book with submissions from fans to show her how much she means to us and that we care about her health. While the means of getting this to her will be a bit more difficult now that there are no shows left, I promise you, I will do everything I can to get this book to her. It would mean a lot to me if I had some support, meaning the more submissions I get, the bigger the book, the more effective it will be.

SUBMISSIONS:

You can submit anything (messages, poems, letters, artwork, photos, etc.) anything you want as long as it can fit onto an 8 1/2 in x 11 in size piece of paper. If it isa short message, I can put multiple messages together on a single page, don’t worry I will figure all of that out. If your submission of any kind does not fill an entire page that is perfectly fine.If you would like you may post your message here or you can PM me your message, you can still email me images, and photos to add.

*to submit your piece please attach it or send it in an email with the title

*"GET WELL GAGA Submission" and send it to 

*[email protected]

*make sure you get a reply email from me to confirm that I received your submission if not - send me a PM on here and we can figure it out

DEADLINE:

*Sunday, March 10th, 2013 Midnight Eastern Time

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I will be doing all the printing from school which means it will be free to print. I will pay to get a binder and sleeves to hold all of the submissions.I will decorate the front in true gaga style to make it stand out and be noticeable.

This is something that I have always thought about doing and this seems like the perfect opportunity.GaGa always seems to love the fan books that are put together and this seems like the ideal time to create a good one in order to lift her spirits and to get her to keep pushing forward.This is also helping me to feel better about my show being cancelled as I feel like I am doing something positive for the monster community and for gaga.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE
 submit something I would like to make this a very big book, in order to show gaga that we are here for her 100% and that we are thinking of her as well as wishing her well in her recovery.

Please try to spread the word - I would love for there to be a lot of submissions and I would really like to do this.
 Please help me make this happen :pawsup:

also please like the page on LM.com to help get the word out https://littlemonste...73ec991040002a3

Edited by NIKE

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

This is a brilliant idea. Just emailed you something, hope its ok.

yayyyy you are the first one then

please try to help spread the word, we only have four days to put it together :excited:

Edited by NIKE

iAstroLeo

So it's okay to post a small picture of ourselves with a small letter, correct? :hor:

Just making sure, I'll try to send mine on Saturday :sweat:

ChicaSkas

Hahahaa! Yes, I will send one in!

I moved this to News for now, temporarily.

If you want replies, want this to be seen , it has to be in News for a while so people will see it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hahahaa! Yes, I will send one in!

I moved this to News for now, temporarily.

If you want replies, want this to be seen , it has to be in News for a while so people will see it.

wow thank you Chica... I was even nervous to but it in GaGa Thoughts, I was gonna put it in Fan Art tbh

so thank you I really want to make this a successful project

So it's okay to post a small picture of ourselves with a small letter, correct? :hor:

Just making sure, I'll try to send mine on Saturday :sweat:

yes that sounds great

ChicaSkas

as you can see, you went from one user reading this in Gaga Thoughts to 17 users and I've only had it here 2 minutes. You'll hopefully get the response you need to make this book a success.

It's very short notice, so we will have to periodically bump this so people will notice it so you get the maximum number of replies!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

iAstroLeo

wow thank you Chica... I was even nervous to but it in GaGa Thoughts, I was gonna put it in Fan Art tbh

so thank you I really want to make this a successful project

yes that sounds great

Yay :party:

I love you for taking the efforts of making this in such short notice :hug:

as you can see, you went from one user reading this in Gaga Thoughts to 17 users and I've only had it here 2 minutes. You'll hopefully get the response you need to make this book a success.

It's very short notice, so we will have to periodically bump this so people will notice it so you get the maximum number of replies!

I know it is short notice, so thank you for helping :runhug:

hoping this goes well

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

yayyyy you are the first one then

please try to help spread the word, we only have four days to put it together :excited:

Yay, thank you :) I'm never first for anything.

I love how much everyone is doing for gaga, it shows how many lives she's touched and how passionate little monsters are.

ChicaSkas

24 users in the thread! Let's keep it up!

• Shadow locked this topic