Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

There's demand for additional 14 dates in Europe

hookerofoz

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

Live Nation could add them before Christmas 2014. She needs to milk Europe as much as possible.

Finland, Helsinki - Hartwall Arena

Yes please yes  :giveup:  oh god let this happen

MikeyMoonShine

It looks like they are being really cautious and making sure they only do dates that will sell. I think there will be more dates to come in many places though considering how well it's doing. 

Neptune

#MadridReallyNeedsartRave

Cum to Portugal instead. They won't had a date for Madrid until Lisbon is sold out.

BuzzcutSeason

you see i understand you want to see gaga, but if she doesn't see you this time, she'll see you next time...like don't "demand" dates because if she bends over backwards for here she has too for the million other places...

Cum to Portugal instead. They won't had a date for Madrid until Lisbon is sold out.

ikr, but the problem is that I can go to Madrid and come back the same day, but if I go to Lisbon or Barcelona (which is only a bit further than Lisbon) I have to stay on a hotel and my family is not here for paying me a holiday just to see Gaga...

I agree tbh. The only dates I have my doubts about Gaga selling them out are the Montpellier, Manchester and Mannheim date :shrug: and the Munchen second date would probably struggle a bit, too.

Since the Zenith is so tiny, all monsters who couldn't get their tickets would instantly buy Lyon and Montepelier tickets. They'll sell out easily imo.

PatrickMonster

Go to Vienna, only 2 hours with the car :toofunny:

Actually I have tickets for Vienna  :fan:  But she came here with the Monster Ball, and it was a HUGE success... so its weird she has never come back

Neptune

ikr, but the problem is that I can go to Madrid and come back the same day, but if I go to Lisbon or Barcelona (which is only a bit further than Lisbon) I have to stay on a hotel and my family is not here for paying me a holiday just to see Gaga...

I understand. If you're coming with friends, you can go out and stay up all night until your morning flight/train, tho

I understand. If you're coming with friends, you can go out and stay up all night until your morning flight/train, tho

No Little Monster friends  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

hookerofoz

Please Istanbul, Rome, St.Petersburg

She is definitely not coming to SP in Russia.

you can still get tickets for UK shows so no need to be adding more dates to ones that aren't already sold out

Archived