💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Post pics of the venue you'll see Gaga in during artRAVE

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

National Indoor Arena, Birmingham (looks so ugly compared to some of the ones you all posted!)

farmersbridge.jpg

1054715_aa014e31.jpg

-

wish I was seeing here at this arena though (First Direct Arena, Leeds) - they change the colour of the lights depending on who is performing!

leeds-arena-exterior-lights.jpg

Arturo

National Indoor Arena, Birmingham (looks so ugly compared to some of the ones you all posted!)

-

wish I was seeing here at this arena though (First Direct Arena, Leeds) - they change the colour of the lights depending on who is performing!

I wish Gaga was performing at the nicer and bigger LG Arena in Birmingham :emma:

-

The Staples Center in L.A changes colors too :legend:

2916253229_e22214211e.jpg1_staples_center_limousine.jpg

I wish Gaga was performing at the nicer and bigger LG Arena in Birmingham :emma:

ikr! a lot of artists have performed at NIA rather than LG lately though I wonder why... Madonna took her MDNA tour there aha

Arturo

ikr! a lot of artists have performed at NIA rather than LG lately though I wonder why... Madonna took her MDNA tour there aha

Rihanna did LG during Diamonds World Tour and Katy is doing 2 shows there in May too.

Gaga could definitely fill LG at least once..

leeds-arena-exterior-lights.jpg

The Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm also changes colours.

b26z9jO.jpg

bmRPwlW.jpg

The NIA has a higher space for height of production, hence why Madonna went there!  It's a much inferior venue, but the LG arena doesn't have as much height for giant video screens or lots of lighting levels so artists are forced to go there!

Dunk96

Is it just me or is the standing area really small? :huh:

It's a lot bigger in person,and the angle this picture was taken makes it seem smaller than it actually is. When I went for BTWB in January 2013,it was ginormous.

Archived