💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can ARTRAVE out gross the Prismatic Tour?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

if she doesn't add more dates then katy will win, again :emma:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

no

kety is a terrible performer though and the audience will leave as soon as she attempts to belt those unconditionally notes LIVE

SEVDALIZA

If Gaga brings Millie on stage it will be grosser than any other tour tbh :emma:

operating from another world

Arturo

No chance. Unless Gaga miraculously adds MANY more dates. If Gaga had like 90+ shows against Katy's 104, then Gaga would definitely beat Katy.

But unfortunately, Gaga's 66 shows are no match for Katy's 104.

Who goes to a katy concert anyway? 12 year olds? I'd rather go to a Taylor concert

A lot of people because Katy already has 104 dates on her tour and almost all are sold out or on the verge of selling out and she hasn't even added continental Europe yet..

Okay, so Gaga might still make more per show tho? And do you think she might add more dates?

Gaga will make more per show but definitely not enough to come close to Katy's overall gross.

MJHolland

I guess it all comes down to the ticket sales and the ticket prices then :omg: I were to take a guess right now I'd say Katy - she seems to be steamrolling everyone nowadays so I'd put my money on her :yes:

Queen Bey says hi  :omfgaga:

Also Queen Elsa... she's actually slaying every single artist... STILL (ha impact)  :legend:

Whispering

no

kety is a terrible performer though and the audience will leave as soon as she attempts to belt those unconditionally notes LIVE

Now you know Katy isn't reeally going to sing live, don't you? :haha:

The little girls and their mommies will enjoy the PG rated show! It will be a super duper fun mommy-daughter night!!!

Scarlet Witch

No chance. Unless Gaga miraculously adds MANY more dates. If Gaga had like 90+ shows against Katy's 104, then Gaga would definitely beat Katy.

But unfortunately, Gaga's 66 shows are no match for Katy's 104.

A lot of people because Katy already has 104 dates on her tour and almost all are sold out or on the verge of selling out and she hasn't even added continental Europe yet..

Gaga will make more per show but definitely not enough to come close to Katy's overall gross.

Well definitely not me because I don't wanna waste money on a singer that delivers only average quality of music, don't get me wrong, not saying this because I'm a monster but hell I won't even pay to go to a Britney concert.

Arturo

Now you know Katy isn't reeally going to sing live, don't you? :haha:

The little girls and their mommies will enjoy the PG rated show! It will be a super duper fun mommy-daughter night!!!

She does sing live? :awkney:

Well definitely not me because I don't wanna waste money on a singer that delivers only average quality of music, don't get me wrong, not saying this because I'm a monster but hell I won't even pay to go to a Britney concert.

I wouldn't pay for Britney either. 

Whispering

If Gaga brings Millie on stage it will be grosser than any other tour tbh :emma:

Millie can only do her thing a couple of time a month. Plus, there would be the whole clean-up problem they would have to work into a huge stage show, just for six times. I'm sure you will be safe from seeing it on tour.

Gov Hooka

IT'S NOT A COMPETITION

ahno.gif

tumblr_mvnph1ob9S1rymr5wo1_400.gif

so that's the excuse nowadays 

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Born To Slay

I wouldn't pay for Britney either.

What's wrong with Britney?

Arturo

I think what sucks the most is that there IS demand for Gaga to add some more dates. Yes, there isn't as much demand as there is for Katy, but Gaga still has some opportunities she's passing up.

Where's St. Louis' show? Kansas City? Tacoma? Portland? Tampa? Orlando?

She has enough demand for 2nd shows in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, and Chicago.

Her Paris shows sold out in seconds, to no surprise considering she's only playing 2 nights in the 6,300 capacity Zenith. So where are the shows in Lyon and Montpelier?

So many opportunities :shrug:

What's wrong with Britney?

Have you seen her Vegas residency? It's 100% lip synced. Even the ballads!

Yeah, Katy and Rihanna don't have special voices by any means, but at least they try and they sing LIVE :deadbanana:

Born To Slay

I think what sucks the most is that there IS demand for Gaga to add some more dates. Yes, there isn't as much demand as there is for Katy, but Gaga still has some opportunities she's passing up.

She has enough demand for 2nd shows in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, and Chicago.

Her Paris shows sold out in seconds, to no surprise considering she's only playing 2 nights in the 6,300 capacity Zenith. So where are the shows in Lyon and Montpelier?

Yeah, Katy and Rihanna don't have special voices by any means, but at least they try and they sing LIVE :deadbanana:

I pray every night I can see her flawless Vegas residency!

DrewStevens

This. Gaga needs to have more dates in the US, Asia and Latin America.

Archived