💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can ARTRAVE out gross the Prismatic Tour?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

First of all, If you don't like comparisons just leave.

Now Laty has over 100 dates compared to Gaga's 66. But as I know Gaga's tickets are more expensive. So how are Gaga's chances?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

only if she adds more dates tbh

wgnPUyc.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Gov Hooka

who cares. the public sure won't be staying at kety purr's concert after five minutes of whaling and breakthing and more moaning accompanied with sighing

Not a chance unless she adds more dates. Katy has 50% more dates than Gaga, but her tickets prices are not 50% cheaper.

Haroon

I guess it all comes down to the ticket sales and the ticket prices then :omg: I were to take a guess right now I'd say Katy - she seems to be steamrolling everyone nowadays so I'd put my money on her :yes:

Dean Winchester

no way  :reductive: who cares, katy's beat us with single sales, album sales, let her have tour sales too  :awkney:

Hellspont

It doesn't matter, Gaga is going to put 10000% more work into each individual concert date, quality over quantity. 

Scarlet Witch

Who goes to a katy concert anyway? 12 year olds? I'd rather go to a Taylor concert

Stefani328

who cares. the public sure won't be staying at kety purr's concert after five minutes of whaling and breakthing and more moaning accompanied with sighing

Her fanbase of soccer moms and 9 years olds don't  care about her vocal ability.

With those dates, only if Gaga was charging triple or quadruple Katy's ticket prices. In which case, Gaga would probably not be able to sell tickets

Born To Slay

Not a chance unless she adds more dates. Katy has 50% more dates than Gaga, but her tickets prices are not 50% cheaper.

Okay, so Gaga might still make more per show tho? And do you think she might add more dates?

Archived