💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ABBA talk about Gaga

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Arizonadream777

LBH....Madonna's unique way of showing respect for an artist is by being intimidated by them. When she puts alot of artists on her record, its because she thinks of them as "cool and hip" at the time and wants them to help propel her image as modern. Now....when Madonna respects someone....she wants to be on THEIR album....hence Madonna being on Britney's album, hence Madonna wanting to be on stage with Gaga but getting turned down.  :fthis:

TBQFH.......Lady Gaga is the most respected artist among actual legends today. I don't see Elton John, Kiss, The Beatles, Abba, or Cyndi Lauper kissing Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, or Katy Perry's ass.

You know it.:)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizonadream777

Madonna wanted to be on stage with her?? :awkney:

Yup the only artist brave enough to turn her down.

En_Sabah_Nur

Yup the only artist brave enough to turn her down.

When was this, and where did she wanna appear with her at??

Egypt. W

Nick1495

When was this, and where did she wanna appear with her at??

The reason Gaga turned Madonna down was that each of them had a tour going on. Madonna was in St. Paul and Gaga was somewhere in Europe. So I was illogical for Gaga to fly all the way to the US to play one show.

TBH I saw it as an insult because Madonna made Gaga look like the bad guy.

Link: http://m.eonline.com/news/360978/madonna-says-lady-gaga-rejected-offer-to-join-her-onstage-calls-diss-character-building

En_Sabah_Nur

The reason Gaga turned Madonna down was that each of them had a tour going on. Madonna was in St. Paul and Gaga was somewhere in Europe. So I was illogical for Gaga to fly all the way to the US to play one show.

TBH I saw it as an insult because Madonna made Gaga look like the bad guy.

Link: http://m.eonline.com/news/360978/madonna-says-lady-gaga-rejected-offer-to-join-her-onstage-calls-diss-character-building

I wonder if Gaga's decision had anything to do with all the SHADE Madonna has thrown at her since BTW came out??

Egypt. W

Nick1495

I wonder if Gaga's decision had anything to do with all the SHADE Madonna has thrown at her since BTW came out??

Most likely did but Gaga user the tour excuse to reject the invitation.

RAMROD

YAASS! STAN ABBA STAN!

Gags being top of mind of many music legends.

mj-egyptian-dance-o.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

feelitinmybones

Omg I used to be such an ABBA stan :flutter: I even had ABBA themed birthday parties and since I'm part Swedish I felt so proud :flutter:

MonsterMum

a47ite.jpg

The Swedish group consisted of Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid “Frida†Lyngstad

Lyngstad said she is most proud of the group's extravagant fashion which included flared jumpsuits, bright colours and platform boots: “It was our youth, it was our time, and we decided how we wanted to dress ourselves on-stage. And it was fun.â€

Noting today's pop stars, Lyngstad added: “[some performers] are even more courageous nowadays, if you think of Lady Gaga, for example.

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...TgkXhKgSx63.99

Yes get that acclaim from the second best selling group of ALL TIME :omgexcited:

Here's a youtube link also of one of the members talking about Gaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHM-zlnPNw

Qualle1

LBH....Madonna's unique way of showing respect for an artist is by being intimidated by them. When she puts alot of artists on her record, its because she thinks of them as "cool and hip" at the time and wants them to help propel her image as modern. Now....when Madonna respects someone....she wants to be on THEIR album....hence Madonna being on Britney's album, hence Madonna wanting to be on stage with Gaga but getting turned down.  :fthis: TBQFH.......Lady Gaga is the most respected artist among actual legends today. I don't see Elton John, Kiss, The Beatles, Abba, or Cyndi Lauper kissing Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, or Katy Perry's ass.

What an absurd post, full of untruth...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

PigInsideAHuman

What an absurd post, full of untruth...

hmmmm.....I don't see any of your receipts 

Archived