Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ABBA talk about Gaga

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

My fav group of all time commenting positively on my fav solo artist of all time

Its too much to bare :giveup:

PigInsideAHuman

all legends  recognize gaga :cry: except for madonna cuz shes intimidated, but still!

LBH....Madonna's unique way of showing respect for an artist is by being intimidated by them. When she puts alot of artists on her record, its because she thinks of them as "cool and hip" at the time and wants them to help propel her image as modern. Now....when Madonna respects someone....she wants to be on THEIR album....hence Madonna being on Britney's album, hence Madonna wanting to be on stage with Gaga but getting turned down.  :fthis:

TBQFH.......Lady Gaga is the most respected artist among actual legends today. I don't see Elton John, Kiss, The Beatles, Abba, or Cyndi Lauper kissing Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, or Katy Perry's ass. 

Andy McQueen

Björn also said that "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" are great songs. :legend:

En_Sabah_Nur

LBH....Madonna's unique way of showing respect for an artist is by being intimidated by them. When she puts alot of artists on her record, its because she thinks of them as "cool and hip" at the time and wants them to help propel her image as modern. Now....when Madonna respects someone....she wants to be on THEIR album....hence Madonna being on Britney's album, hence Madonna wanting to be on stage with Gaga but getting turned down. :fthis:

TBQFH.......Lady Gaga is the most respected artist among actual legends today. I don't see Elton John, Kiss, The Beatles, Abba, or Cyndi Lauper kissing Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, or Katy Perry's ass.

Madonna wanted to be on stage with her?? :awkney:

Egypt. W

elijahfan

this. 

ABBA, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Beyoncé, KISS...

:reductive:

she didn't "stole" but "sample" :derpga:

Madonna is the queen of sampling... some people - and Madge herself - even tend to forget that Express Yourself isn't fully original in the first place......

Proof @ 1:01 ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1II2nPmBZJk&feature=kp

The song was made in 1972 (17 years before EY).

WheresTheDoggo

I love it how they mention Gaga cause Gaga has channeled Agnetha before, for example on The Voice

gagathevoice_zpsccc38779.png

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

PigInsideAHuman

List of musical legends that have said they admire Lady Gaga:

Elton John (obviously)

Cher

The Beatles

Rolling Stones

Kiss

Cyndi Lauper

Kylie Minogue

Michael Jackson

Adele

Janet Jackson

Boy George

Usher

Beyonce

T.I.

Patti Labelle

Liza Minelli

Slash

Dolly Parton

Tommy Lee

Yoko Ono

Ozzy Osbourne

...the list goes on

AgusPop

this. 

ABBA, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Beyoncé, KISS...Liza Minelli, Cher, Yoko Ono, Cyndi Lauper, bruce sprinting. Sting...

:legend:

OMG! I love ABBA

172336_Ta_Bt5_Y1s.gif

Archived