Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really think this belongs here. There is another thread for this. Plus, thank you so much for your  pessimistic attitude

Now, that it is over, you won't have any reason to follow this song anymore. Thanks for visiting....hope your visit was an enjoyable one! :kisses:

you can reject what I say, it's your prerogative. However after reading tons of threads on atrl about how Unconditionally was going to be number 1 and it was going to smash and katy's fans and gaga haters all kept saying it even though the song was destined to (somewhat) fail. Now I feel like we are them...desperate for a song that is not going to do anything. having a "positive attitude" about things you cannot change doesn't help btw, it actually should go in the category of delusion.

Mariano

I think THIS was supposed to be the big comeback :laughga:

I don't think they are that stupid to think this will be the huge comeback..  But yeah the song could've been a hit ..  I can't understand why radio is not playing .. It's just ok for radio ..  and the video is amazing but people don't know the song ..

you can reject what I say, it's your prerogative. However after reading tons of threads on atrl about how Unconditionally was going to be number 1 and it was going to smash and katy's fans and gaga haters all kept saying it even though the song was destined to (somewhat) fail. Now I feel like we are them...desperate for a song that is not going to do anything. having a "positive attitude" about things you cannot change doesn't help btw, it actually should go in the category of delusion.

Request G.U.Y. here :kisses: http://gagazone.org/?page_id=5149 amazing requesting easy requesting list made by PaperGangsta 

@chartnews: US digital sales: Team by @lordemusic tops the 2 million mark this week. It's her 2nd 2 million-seller. Royals has sold 5,467,000.

Teen Hottie slaying :legend:

DWUWPerez

All the Cher Lloyd fans are going crazy on twitter & voting! We cannot let them overtake G.U.Y.!

KaanBTW

wait i saw this!

@z100 Our dude @MaxwellsHouse is going #COMMERCIALFREE at 4:30...let us know what u wanna hear!! Tweet us using #ZREQUEST

They are in commercialfree right now, aren't they?

GagaMyBlood95

All the Cher Lloyd fans are going crazy on twitter & voting! We cannot let them overtake G.U.Y.!

There MUST be more monsters though... Just vote and tweet, it would be cool if Gaga tweeted it  :toofunny:  But she won't...

DWUWPerez

There MUST be more monsters though... Just vote and tweet, it would be cool if Gaga tweeted it  :toofunny:  But she won't...

I swear if we lose to them..

Archived