General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

313. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. slowly leaving top 400

:giveup:

Cancel ARTPOP, cancel the tour, cancel her career and become a backing vocalist for the true queen of pop Kety Perr.

:derpga:

Radio airplay really needs to rise and a performancr is necessary as well if they want GUY to do well.

Cancel ARTPOP, cancel the tour, cancel her career and become a backing vocalist for the true queen of pop Kety Perr.

Radio airplay really needs to rise and a performancr is necessary as well if they want GUY to do well.

not to mention cancel her life

StarryNight

I don't understand why radio don't want to play it :giveup: I mean song is good and catchy, give it a try mother****ers!

I don't understand why radio don't want to play it :giveup: I mean song is good and catchy, give it a try mother****ers!

We should pray to Beyoncé and Katy Perry for more airplay tbh

The last update had an increase in spins but negative AI. I don't know if it's due to rolling effect or if it's bad news.

The last update had an increase in spins but negative AI. I don't know if it's due to rolling effect or if it's bad news.

but didn't it get a negative update last week too? :giveup:

should I get a new avi? :toofunga: I've had this one for quite some time now

artpopmess

We should pray to Beyoncé and Katy Perry for more airplay tbh

more like jay z

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Mariano

she'll overshadow Katy's voice tho even with a turned off mic :(

artpopmess

She said its a strong possibility she'll release Act II.

And she announced Dark Horse again :toofunny:

it must have been painful 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

but didn't it get a negative update last week too? :giveup:

should I get a new avi? :toofunga: I've had this one for quite some time now

But the updates roll over each week. If today's update was less than last week's update wouldn't there be a decrease? I don't know tbh it's a bit confusing.

Your avi is iconic. Queen Chloe is iconic. But of you want to change it change it :gaga:

she'll overshadow Katy's voice tho even with a turned off mic :(

I can already imagine Gaga outsinging Katy while being a backing vocalist :lmao: and sing Brave when Roar's playing :derpga:

But the updates roll over each week. If today's update was less than last week's update wouldn't there be a decrease? I don't know tbh it's a bit confusing.

Your avi is iconic. Queen Chloe is iconic. But of you want to change it change it :gaga:

I think last week's udpate was a decrease :laughga: #FLOP

mess

BkdD09mCcAAADiE.jpg

Archived