Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dates that gaga should add

Artrave Canada

Featured Posts

xxJohnWayne

I prefer Wembley over the O2 I think, the latter is a bit overbearing

I completely agree, haven't decided what Date to go yet. I'd like to go to London but really don't like the O2 much as it's so daunting lol!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely agree, haven't decided what Date to go yet. I'd like to go to London but really don't like the O2 much as it's so daunting lol!

I think if you can get good Level 1 seats (or if you prefer standing, standing, and get there early) it's good; otherwise it becomes a bit of a mountain and a whole new experience :P

xxJohnWayne

I think if you can get good Level 1 seats (or if you prefer standing, standing, and get there early) it's good; otherwise it becomes a bit of a mountain and a whole new experience :P

If I do decide to go the O2, I would like to get an 'LMZ Ticket' as I have never had that experience as normally buy cheap Tickets as I go to more than one Date. But this year I have been told that I am only allowed to go to one Date so I thought that I would get an 'LMZ Ticket' to make the most of it lol! I have no idea what time I would need to get to the O2 for standing though as I always been seated in the past??? :confused:

I noticed that you are going on: 25/10/2014. That is one my of my possible Dates, either that or: 26/10/2014. I will not know until June out of which one as I am waiting to see if there is something else happening on: 25/10/2014 or not. If it is happening then I will go on: 26/10/2014 but if it isn't, then I will go on: 25/10/2014. But we will see, I am still hoping & praying that the rumoured extra London Date will be Wembley Arena lol but it won't happen! :( I also noticed that you went to the same Twickenham Date as me yay lol! Did you stand for Twickenham or were you seated??? :confused: I was seated. :)

If I do decide to go the O2, I would like to get an 'LMZ Ticket' as I have never had that experience as normally buy cheap Tickets as I go to more than one Date. But this year I have been told that I am only allowed to go to one Date so I thought that I would get an 'LMZ Ticket' to make the most of it lol! I have no idea what time I would need to get to the O2 for standing though as I always been seated in the past??? :confused:

I noticed that you are going on: 25/10/2014. That is one my of my possible Dates, either that or: 26/10/2014. I will not know until June out of which one as I am waiting to see if there is something else happening on: 25/10/2014 or not. If it is happening then I will go on: 26/10/2014 but if it isn't, then I will go on: 25/10/2014. But we will see, I am still hoping & praying that the rumoured extra London Date will be Wembley Arena lol but it won't happen! :( I also noticed that you went to the same Twickenham Date as me yay lol! Did you stand for Twickenham or were you seated???  I was seated. 

I think the 4th London date will be at the O2 on either the 24th or the 27th, my money's on the 27th (or even the 28th at a push :P )

I've only ever been seated to a Gaga concert, I will be this year. I don't see the point of really getting standing because: 1) Everyone stands up anyway, apart from the piano segments; 2) You get an overall better view; 3) It's easier access/don't need to que.

I'm so excited for the 25th, first concert without an adult :party:

xxJohnWayne

I think the 4th London date will be at the O2 on either the 24th or the 27th, my money's on the 27th (or even the 28th at a push :P )

I've only ever been seated to a Gaga concert, I will be this year. I don't see the point of really getting standing because: 1) Everyone stands up anyway, apart from the piano segments; 2) You get an overall better view; 3) It's easier access/don't need to que.

I'm so excited for the 25th, first concert without an adult :party:

I noticed that you went the Jingle Bell Ball too, I would have liked to have gone but I couldn't at the time! :( I wonder when the new UK Dates will be announced??? :confused:

I noticed that you went the Jingle Bell Ball too, I would have liked to have gone but I couldn't at the time! :( I wonder when the new UK Dates will be announced??? :confused:

It was cool :)

Soon, I think, they're probably waiting for G.U.Y to impact radio and see how it performs, then they'll likely announce it regardless if it's pretty much confirmed :)

xxJohnWayne

It was cool :)

Soon, I think, they're probably waiting for G.U.Y to impact radio and see how it performs, then they'll likely announce it regardless if it's pretty much confirmed :)

Glad that you enjoyed it. :) Yeah I hope that it is soon! *Fingers crossed!* Lol!  :)

Arturo

Orlando :(

Do you think they'll be a second leg?

If she releases an Act II and it does well then maybe.

Is it that hard to go to Ft. Lauderdale?

magickingdom

If she releases an Act II and it does well then maybe.

Is it that hard to go to Ft. Lauderdale?

I don't have a car and it's during finals...

Arturo

I don't have a car and it's during finals...

Oh, well sorry about that.

It's odd that she didn't add any other Florida shows.

HausOfHarlow

In terms of the United States of America:

- Orlando / Tampa

- Newark

- Columbus 

- Nashville

- New Orleans

- St. Louis

- Oklahoma City / Tulsa 

- Salt Lake City 

- Charlotte

- Sacramento