Rio de Janeiro

Mexico City

Monterrey

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I pity the Asian and South Murica tho.

Paid them dust despite their huge support for ha.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

North America

June 18 - Kansas City - Sprint Center

June 20 - Tampa - Tampa Bay Times Forum

June 21 - Miami - American Airlines Arena

June 23 - Nashville - Bridgestone Arena

June 24 - Charlotte - Time Warner Cable Arena

July 12 - Tulsa - BOK Center

Top priority: all the places that she missed with BTWB but hasn't rescheduled yet (venues altered to reflect current demand).

Asia

August 14 - Tokyo - QVC Marine Stadium (second show)

September 6 - Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium

September 8 - South Korea - Olympic Gymnastics Arena

September 10 - Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena

September 13 - Tel Aviv - Yarkon Park (supposedly confirmed)

Top priority: more in Japan. One 30,000 stadium date is in no way enough.

Africa

September 16 - Johannesburg - Coca Cola Dome

Europe

October 1 - Helsinki - Hartwall Areena

October 11 - Montpellier - Park&Suites Arena

October 14 - Leeds - First Direct Arena

October 28 - London - O2 Arena (4th show - already confirmed)

Top priority - Some French date other than Paris. The way the French leg was handled was ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, as much as I'd love her to have even one Latin American date this time, I just don't think it's going to be possible. Her dates are just too tight together. Even one stadium date in Mexico after the last US date would still be cutting it pretty fine for her to get to Japan and recover from jet lag in just under a week. Her Asian/Australian dates are so back-to-front. She should be going to Australia first, as it's closer to America, seeing as she's clearly headed in that direction immediately after Colorado. I really don't want to see all that potential money from Asia being wasted by having just one Asian date - she's got to tour a bit more than that and if that Israel date on the 13th is true, that's the obvious moment she'll make to start doing more Asian dates. Putting in an African date is really pushing it, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. But I highly suspect she'll leave Latin America and Africa for Act II. All the clues are pointing towards this tour being purely for Act I (explains why it's over so fast) and it'll pick up again in 2015 when she'll tour the whole world again, but more extensively this time, meaning people who couldn't get tickets before/people who didn't care for Act I/countries that didn't profit Gaga as much with Act I can have their chance to see her, when the thirst wil be bigger. The longer she keeps certain countries waiting, the higher the demand. No way is she risking Eastern Europe with Act I this time.

mexican dates, at least arenas this time but we are thirsty for gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

North America

June 18 - Kansas City - Sprint Center

June 20 - Tampa - Tampa Bay Times Forum

June 21 - Miami - American Airlines Arena

June 23 - Nashville - Bridgestone Arena

June 24 - Charlotte - Time Warner Cable Arena

July 12 - Tulsa - BOK Center

Top priority: all the places that she missed with BTWB but hasn't rescheduled yet (venues altered to reflect current demand).

Asia

August 14 - Tokyo - QVC Marine Stadium (second show)

September 6 - Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium

September 8 - South Korea - Olympic Gymnastics Arena

September 10 - Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena

Top priority: more in Japan. One 30,000 stadium date is in no way enough.

Africa

September 16 - Johannesburg - Coca Cola Dome

Europe

October 1 - Helsinki - Hartwall Areena

October 11 - Montpellier - Park&Suites Arena

October 14 - Leeds - First Direct Arena

October 28 - London - O2 Arena (4th show - already confirmed)

Top priority - Some French date other than Paris. The way the French leg was handled was ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, as much as I'd love her to have even one Latin American date this time, I just don't think it's going to be possible. Her dates are just too tight together. Even one stadium date in Mexico after the last US date would still be cutting it pretty fine for her to get to Japan and recover from jet lag in just under a week. Her Asian/Australian dates are so back-to-front. She should be going to Australia first, as it's closer to America, seeing as she's clearly headed in that direction immediately after Colorado. I really don't want to see all that potential money from Asia being wasted by having just one Asian date - she's got to tour a bit more than that and if that Israel date on the 13th is true, that's the obvious moment she'll make to start doing more Asian dates. Putting in an African date is really pushing it, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. But I highly suspect she'll leave Latin America and Africa for Act II. All the clues are pointing towards this tour being purely for Act I (explains why it's over so fast) and it'll pick up again in 2015 when she'll tour the whole world again, but more extensively this time, meaning people who couldn't get tickets before/people who didn't care for Act I/countries that didn't profit Gaga as much with Act I can have their chance to see her, when the thirst wil be bigger. The longer she keeps certain countries waiting, the higher the demand. No way is she risking Eastern Europe with Act I this time.

she could totally do Latin America after Europe, she doesn't need more the 20 days to tour here so even if she comes she might fishing the artrave before December

VersaceKing

North America

This date IS NOT confirmed! I live in Israel and the only "confirmation" we had is an announcement in a TV show that said in EVERY TOUR GAGA PERFORMED that she'll come to Israel - and it didn't happened. So apperantly she won't come this time also.

VersaceKing

September 13, 2014 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon/Ramat Gan Stadium

September 14, 2014 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon/Ramat Gan Stadium

September 15, 2014 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon/Ramat Gan Stadium

September 16, 2014 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon/Ramat Gan Stadium

September 17, 2014 - Tel Aviv, Israel - Park Hayarkon/Ramat Gan Stadium

1 Show - 51,000/38,000 X 5 = 255,000/190,000

Ethan

STL and KC literally were packed near sold out shows. And there's no Midwest date. I'm just so baffled. Tara's from STL. I just. What the fidididikckck

Ethan

Some cities where the Born This Way Ball was canceled don't even get dates for the ARTPOP tour (like Nashville) and I think that's awful tbh  :excuseme:

This OMG Tulsa was gonna be the last BTWB date and I traded in KC tickets for that **** and guess what ****ING CANCELLED I was such a mess and now she's not even making it up or coming near for ARTRAVE like what girl

gardenpanty

second date to stockholm? umm, she even skipped finland and she's very popular here. 

Archived