Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Son of Venus

Do you know where we will be able to get tickets?I'd rather not get online because I have to get my credit card renewed but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get the Golden standing tickets  :giveup:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noula Corleone

Do you know where we will be able to get tickets?I'd rather not get online because I have to get my credit card renewed but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get the Golden standing tickets  :giveup:

No one knows my friend! It will be announced soon. I want golden standing tickets too!

Son of Venus

If I don't get one I swear I'll sell my body to anyone willing to give me one

PassiveAggressive

Do you think that there will be HUGE demand? Actually, who bought tickets from littlemonsters.com?

I got tickets from LM.com today. :)

There are about 620 people marked as "going", so I would estimate about 300 people got tickets?

I do not expect the show to sell out any time soon, but the tickets are well-priced and perhaps more can be given through contests. It will be a packed stadium in the end.

Noula Corleone

There are about 620 people marked as "going", so I would estimate about 300 people got tickets?

I do not expect the show to sell out any time soon, but the tickets are well-priced and perhaps more can be given through contests. It will be a packed stadium in the end.

Good for you! :)  I'll be waiting for Friday, but won't buy tickets from the Internet. What ticket did you get? Do you think that a Golden Standing ticket will be waiting for me until Friday?

PassiveAggressive

Good for you! :)  I'll be waiting for Friday, but won't buy tickets from the Internet. What ticket did you get? Do you think that a Golden Standing ticket will be waiting for me until Friday?

ÃŽ ÃŽ®ÃÃŽ± golden standing ÃŽºÃŽ¹ ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃŽ. ÃŽÅ¡ÃŽ±Ã„ά 99% ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±Ã„ί ÃƒÅνήθɠδεν Äα ÃŽ´ÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿Ã…ν ÃÅ’ÃŽ»ÃŽ± Äα ÃŽµÃŽ¹ÃÆ’ÃŽ·Ã„ήÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃÄο pre-sale.

MonsterMum

Only 69700 more :emma:

Guys, Should I buy Golden Standing or VIP?

I am afraid I will not have a clear visual contact if I am standing!

hookerofoz

Guys, Should I buy Golden Standing or VIP?

I am afraid I will not have a clear visual contact if I am standing!

Buy VIP.

Son of Venus

When will they announce where we can buy the tickets from?

I contacted Lavris and they told me in a few hours.

Archived