Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 02 Stateline, NV

Mittens

Featured Posts

Future Lover

Does anyone think this will be in the outdoor amphitheater? I would love to go to this tbh.

Arturo

Does anyone think this will be in the outdoor amphitheater? I would love to go to this tbh.

It is. 

harveys_lake_tahoe.jpg

Beautiful venue. But an extremely small capacity. 

• 1 month later...
gypsyprincess13

Any ideas on how the stage setup might be for this one? I'm going to the SJ show and am seriously considering going to this one too, looks like a more intimate setting.

• 2 weeks later...
lowra001

I want to go to this, but it's so far out of the way from vegas or salt lake :-/

• 1 month later...
gypsyprincess13

Anyone know how seating will be? You can only buy seats on ticketmaster but wouldn't it make more sense to have GA? Super confused. Don't want to go if I have to buy a seat that isn't even front row. 

Arturo

Anyone know how seating will be? You can only buy seats on ticketmaster but wouldn't it make more sense to have GA? Super confused. Don't want to go if I have to buy a seat that isn't even front row. 

There's floor seats but that's pretty much GA.

• 1 month later...
gypsyprincess13

There's floor seats but that's pretty much GA.

It says floor seats have "chairs with backs" so it's reserved seating, not GA?

gypsyprincess13

Called Harvey's to confirm it's reserved seating and most likely no catwalks. Well, that sucks unless you have front row.

skaxboy

I'm really considering going to this show. On ticketmaster the bleachers are $89 but stubhub has some for $70.

I saw front center section second row for $160.

wahkeenasitka

It would've been such an amazing location to see Gaga... outdoors! Next to Lake Tahoe!!! Geez... I hope to hear stories & feedback about this event... somebody post photos! 

Wish I could have been there.. 

Archived