Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outfit Idea-Bouncing Thread

Preston

Featured Posts

The purpose of this thread is for everyone to bounce ideas off of each other on where to buy things, materials, etc. and/or ideas on how to make a certain outfit come to life. We all want to look amazing for the show, so let's help one another out!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love the idea of this thread but i honestly dont know how to make that. I made armadillos though

ItsOnlyAshleigh

You could just get a bandana that is black and cut a hole for your mouth. (This is one of my favorite looks btw!)

I don't know what I'm doing, I had it figured out so I thought but then after SXSW I wanted to do something else...

Oh the struggle. Plus I am 1000% broke. 

Sugarfall

I thought about wearing a red-black flanell shirt and dreadlocks to artRAVE but I havent found a good dreadlock wig and my question is: is it possible to dye wigs

artRaver

I thought about wearing a red-black flanell shirt and dreadlocks to artRAVE but I havent found a good dreadlock wig and my question is: is it possible to dye wigs

Yes, it's possible to dye wigs as long as they're not synthetic.

I don't know if you want to do this, but if you'd like you might want to make your own dreadlocks and hair falls, it's a lengthy process but it's worth it.  :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydte_Cz5eHc

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Alegagaloo

I need these shoes but they're for woman and there's no size for me. Is there a way to make them? 
10z73tg.jpg

RideRidePony

im going for black fishnets, black hotpants and a white vest with lots of body paint. thats it :)

I'm so excited to dress up. My best friend and I are going all in, she wants us to do make up prosthetics and colored contacts and everything. I'm thinking of buying all the fake flowers in the world for this. Sidenote: sooo not here for people wearing burqas lol will happen though so whatevs. :roll:  

Archived