Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Brisbane, Australia (August 26th)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad hasn't got them, but i told him to look after them until the week before the concert, so maybe he just wants me to be even more nervous

thatfoxyfeeling

I got my ticket today!! I'm so excited!!!! :D

Where are you from? I live in Fortitude Valley/City and I've not received mine yet :(

I just went the letterbox and they were there! YAAASSS

thatfoxyfeeling

I got LMZ tickets, Section: GA4 No: 155 Door: 2

what did everyone else get?

who or what are BBKS? all over twitter im seeing about how they are going to this show, and im gathering that there bad news and will be problems

LordRyRy

who or what are BBKS? all over twitter im seeing about how they are going to this show, and im gathering that there bad news and will be problems

The Brisbane Bad Kids. They were coined with that name during the Born This Way Ball Tour. They're superfans who travelled the country and went to all her shows and waited at the airports and outside the hotels she was staying at. They have a bad reputation in the Australian Gaga fan base.

The Brisbane Bad Kids. They were coined with that name during the Born This Way Ball Tour. They're superfans who travelled the country and went to all her shows and waited at the airports and outside the hotels she was staying at. They have a bad reputation in the Australian Gaga fan base.

Oh ok cool, i went to two shows in different cities, i only waited outside her hotels when she arrived and left, i hope im not part of this group, is anyone here part of the group? from what im reading on twitter they can't be that big of superfans because everyone says they only care for her when she is in the country and be rude to others and don't uphold her beliefs all the other time.

Why can't everyone just be kind and promote kindness and love?

Guess i'll probably meet them when im lining up for the show...

Vanilla

Hey guys!

so I went with my friends to the first show in Brisbane in 2012 on the 13th of June and we arrived at about 9am. We were roughly 40th in line and we were sitting out the whole day. When 5pm came and they opened the gates, the Entertainment centre ended up giving access to the monster pit to everyone who had a GA11 ticket. That meant that everyone who had been waiting all day and didn't have a GA11 ticket missed out.

I called the entertainment centre when I got GA4 tickets to the show to confirm that this wouldn't happen again and the woman I spoke to said that it's up to Gaga's team and if there is enough focus on ensuring that the pit is fair; they will look into it. So she said if we get enough people call in, they will enforce the rule :)

Also for those who are worried about getting stuck behind the barrier if you have a GA5 or GA10 ticket, I asked the lady if the barrier would be there and she said it wouldn't :)

Does anyone know if Starlight is opening again?!

Please PM me too! :D

OMG WE WOULD HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER!!!

I won't die, but I can't live without you

thatfoxyfeeling

The line for the monster pit defiantly had a divide, but it's expected when it's all gays.

The line for the monster pit defiantly had a divide, but it's expected when it's all gays.

which show did they go to? i went to the first one and the only problem was people came at 8 and got cranky cos they were like 80th in line and we all lined up at like 10pm the night before, but we checked with venue security and they oked it and said they wouldn't let us line up on the grounds until 6am, and if any of us fought up until then they would disqualify the 20 of us waiting from the night before but we all got along and kept calm

thatfoxyfeeling

which show did they go to? i went to the first one and the only problem was people came at 8 and got cranky cos they were like 80th in line and we all lined up at like 10pm the night before, but we checked with venue security and they oked it and said they wouldn't let us line up on the grounds until 6am, and if any of us fought up until then they would disqualify the 20 of us waiting from the night before but we all got along and kept calm

I seriously wouldn't worry, we're all there for the same reason and that is to see Gaga. Ignore the negativity and it will be a day/night to remember.

What time is everyone getting there? I bought LMZ so I don't have to line up for 12 hours, but I expect people to get there early even if they have LMZ tix.

I seriously wouldn't worry, we're all there for the same reason and that is to see Gaga. Ignore the negativity and it will be a day/night to remember.

What time is everyone getting there? I bought LMZ so I don't have to line up for 12 hours, but I expect people to get there early even if they have LMZ tix.

im not worried because i wouldn't bring myself to their level, im just worried about the example they set for the rest of us.

LMZ gets us in early, but out of the like 200 or so people that have it,they will be fighting to get the best spot they can. i'm gonna wait until the tour starts and see how it works and then organise my work schedule around how early i need to line up and when she lands so i can meet her at her hotel

slavetopop

I'm not sure what it was like for the first two shows but on the 16 June show not everyone with standing tickets was interested in going in the monster pit and I'm pretty sure they leave some of the space in the monster pit empty so that people are allowed to move around the pit during the show. I think maybe the show will be similar to this

Archived