Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Same happened to me! I tried at 12pm and they were gone. The GA option disappeared and I checked again at 3pm and it was there again so I got myself 2 tickets like that!

Ticketek really needs to get their act together! To think people have given up on getting GA now because they think it's sold out, I know now not to rush for GA since that experience of buying those tickets has happened to me twice now.

Yeah, it is a little disheartening. Hopefully it didn't deter any casual buyers, seeing as it was just a LM.com presale. 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

GA tickets already on eBay for. ... $400!

*faints*

It's not even on sale fully yet!!

lmao some scalpers really need to think up some business plans 

Far out!!!! Missed out on Meet and Greet again!! :'(

Same here :( 

Hopefully this turns out to be another BTWBall tour and she announces another 4-5 shows in NSW/VIC and does M&Gs for all of them haha.

Same here :(

Hopefully this turns out to be another BTWBall tour and she announces another 4-5 shows in NSW/VIC and does M&Gs for all of them haha.

Sucks so bad! Still tomorrow tho, so all is not lost! Theres still some hope!

Meet and Greets sold out in like 2 seconds for both Melbourne and Sydney, how is this possible?!

I doubt there were many tickets available, prob only like 2-3 so that's prob y! The main lot of em will be tomorrow but I doubt there'll be many then either!

I doubt there were many tickets available, prob only like 2-3 so that's prob y! The main lot of em will be tomorrow but I doubt there'll be many then either!

I ended up just getting 2 LMZ because it's basically everything in M&G besides meeting her and the pre-show party. I can just wait at the arena afterwards or go to her hotel. :shrug: