Carolina Herrera praises Gaga

• Page 1 of 2
G.I.R.L.

9,531 posts

(she did this outfit from the Harpers Bazaar shoot:

2.jpg

From about 2:45 onwards.

Ah, Lady Gaga.

(asked about wearing her outfit) Isn't that amazing? I'm a great admirer of Lady Gaga. She has a great voice and she's a great artist. And on top of that, she has her own personality, and her own way of showing herself to the public and is very eccentric. I love it.

(asked about the meat dress) I know, that's taking a chance. That's fashion, Laura. We want to show things like "OH OMG", even if it's a meat dress!

G.U.Y.

37,273 posts

YAAASS!!! Fashion Gods and Goddeses loving Gaga.

EVERY ONE OF THEM! :legend:

G.U.Y.

11,110 posts

Don't know ha but I'm happy she praised Gaga! :)

G.U.Y.

2,895 posts

not the interviewer trying to get some slight shade in there: "but she once wore a meat dress" :smh:

G.U.Y.

1,875 posts

Still talking about the meat dress huh?  :king:

G.U.Y.

2,895 posts

Carolina is very sweet though

G.U.Y.

Audio Remixer

4,429 posts

I love Carolina. She is one of the most kind designers in the industry.

G.U.Y.

2,890 posts

the way she talks... thats what I call glamour u bitches.

G.U.Y.

37,273 posts

the way she talks... thats what I call glamour u bitches.

I call that Latin Accent :classy:

G.U.Y.

5,836 posts

She's a fashion goddess

G.U.Y.

2,890 posts

I call that Latin Accent :classy:

It depends on the person. latin accent is not glamorous at all...

G.U.Y.

37,273 posts

It depends on the person. latin accent is not glamorous at all...

I think it's exquisite :yes:

G.I.R.L.

7,383 posts

not the interviewer trying to get some slight shade in there: "but she once wore a meat dress" :smh:

And then gently got clocked :classy:

-

Community Committee

17,423 posts

YAAAY GO CAROLINA :omgexcited: She's a big designer who is also on the board of the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America I believe :yes: )

G.U.Y.

6,793 posts

Such a smart woman :applause:

G.U.Y.

2,361 posts

Slaying the lives of everyone on all levels.

G.U.Y.

325 posts

Loved hearing this. I always love seeing great talents praise her. Carolina has been around for quite some time. She has seen it all, she's extremely respected and a truly gracious woman, you know she doesn't bull**** or tiptoes around things. In this day when everybody attacks Gaga, it's really validating to see all these people, who actually know what they're talking about, praise her.

The GP seem to think she's bullsh*tting and is overrated but every master in art, music and fashion actually stands by her. You can't fake your way through Marina Abramovic, Elton John or Donatella Versace, it just validates her genuineness.

G.U.Y.

960 posts

"That's fashion, Laura!": how to kill an interviewer in less than 5 words, a real story by Carolina Herrera. :legend:

G.U.Y.

3,048 posts

YESSSSS

G.U.Y.

4,374 posts

and got shut down immediately, bahahahahaa.

Loved hearing this. I always love seeing great talents praise her. Carolina has been around for quite some time. She has seen it all, she's extremely respected and a truly gracious woman, you know she doesn't bull**** or tiptoes around things. In this day when everybody attacks Gaga, it's really validating to see all these people, who actually know what they're talking about, praise her.

The GP seem to think she's bullsh*tting and is overrated but every master in art, music and fashion actually stands by her. You can't fake your way through Marina Abramovic, Elton John or Donatella Versace, it just validates her genuineness.

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

• Page 1 of 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board