đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Who told you this bull**** ? 

I know from the organizer of the tickets (I've called them a lot because of questions) that there were 20 !

look up in the therad. user "serjjsergiu" wrote :

For the Vienna concert there were 50 ARTPOP Zone Packages available. But now are all sold out. I got LMZ

and another one wrote that on lisbon there were 50 too. 

if its true its totally sucks! cuz they gonna rush us and the exclusivity of the whole exprience will be damaged :(

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer

look up in the therad. user "serjjsergiu" wrote :

For the Vienna concert there were 50 ARTPOP Zone Packages available. But now are all sold out. I got LMZ

and another one wrote that on lisbon there were 50 too. 

if its true its totally sucks! cuz they gonna rush us and the exclusivity of the whole exprience will be damaged :(

I just tweeted bobby to clear this mess 

So as soon as he replies I hope those stupid rumours stop! 

DS

I just tweeted bobby to clear this mess 

So as soon as he replies I hope those stupid rumours stop! 

me too! for that price she SHOULD only do 20 peopel and not 50-100 like rihanna/britney and more..

DeanSummer

me too! for that price she SHOULD only do 20 peopel and not 50-100 like rihanna/britney and more..

I think another reason why there ARE only 20 is because she picks some other fans too

DS

I think another reason why there ARE only 20 is because she picks some other fans too

right, i forgot about this lol

hackedaccount

HOW DO U KNOW THERES 50 ARTPOP ZONE PACKS? DIDNT THEY SAY THERE WILL BE ONLY 20?

1932353_695545163809579_1530415761_n.jpgOn their website when you click on the ARTPOP Zone you can see that there are 50 seats. 

1932353_695545163809579_1530415761_n.jpgOn their website when you click on the ARTPOP Zone you can see that there are 50 seats. 

:(( THAT SUCKSS

i guess he was right :/

:( Now I am sad 

well lets just hope it will be organized proparly and they allow us to say a few words and not just " hey-->pic-->bye"

thats what scares me the most seeing m&g of britney, justin biber and more

DeanSummer

well lets just hope it will be organized proparly and they allow us to say a few words and not just " hey-->pic-->bye"

I know this sounds unfair but if some of them are ill that day it would need more time for us  :troll:

Need to tell her about the way she changed my life

DS

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

That scares me too. I mean, she's going to have up to 20 other people she's pulled from the pit to see too. I don't think it'll be the same as the Justin Beaver m&gs where people were thrown in then pulled out, gaga wouldn't allow that. I hope we get a little time with gaga, I mean there's going to be drinks so there should be a little time.....

I know this sounds unfair but if some of them are ill that day it would need more time for us  :troll:

Need to tell her about the way she changed my life

That scares me too. I mean, she's going to have up to 20 other people she's pulled from the pit to see too. I don't think it'll be the same as the Justin Beaver m&gs where people were thrown in then pulled out, gaga wouldn't allow that. I hope we get a little time with gaga, I mean there's going to be drinks so there should be a little time.....

i really hope so too. just the fact thats its AFTER the show leaves the stress for her.

anyways, im gonna say a few words lol i wont get out till i say all i want to say!  :party:  :)

I have ARTPOP Zone tickets for the first London show yay :)

But I'm really confused about the 50 people thing. 20 was ok, but 50? I don't want to meet her for one second only :(

Archived