Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Wouldn't we have less time with her at the artRAVE since she's picking even more people for free to meet her backstage?  :ohno:

Considering how long it's been since she said that, I wouldn't be surprised if it became another of her "betrayals" :smh:

If we got less time than the Roseland people, oh no. I'd be VERY upset. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Erm yeah, I don't know how to feel. I paid £836 for my meet and greet package in the UK. To think I'm only going to get a few seconds with her is a bit shocking? I feel ripped off if that's the case.

I really pray and pray that I have at least 5 minutes with her when she comes to my city. Maybe because Roseland was small and the BALL will be a bigger and is an actual huge production, so we actually have time to talk to her.

BTW Ball, I spoke to a girl who got picked out, and she got 10 MINUTES for FREE. I think a lot of monsters will be really disappointed if this short meet and greet happens at artRAVE.

Stop b---hing you're meeting Gaga. 

Considering how long it's been since she said that, I wouldn't be surprised if it became another of her "betrayals" :smh:

If we got less time than the Roseland people, oh no. I'd be VERY upset. 

What was the roseland one like?

this will be my first gaga concert & to even be able to look at her in person id be perfectly fine with! hopefully i get all my nerves and fear out during the show then when meeting her ill be more calm and able to hug her, talk, cry and get my photo haha! 

ElectricKing

Bitching? Who am I b---hing about? I just said I don't think I'm getting my money's worth at the time. But having spoken to a few more people, it should be okay! I think you need to calm down instead mate.

gagalovesme

I'm going 15 OCTOBER - NIA BIRMINGHAM :) 25 minutes would be a DREAM, and I don't mean 25 minutes of talking to her but everyone, and then just 5 minutes talking to her on my own.

See you there, I've got ARTPOP zone in Birmingham too!

TheQueen

I'd be pissed too if I paid $1500/£836/€975 and found out it was a 2 second M&G take photo with barely any conversation and no autographs..  :excuseme:

Hopefully it'll be more evolved as the dates go on, I think the first few will be a bit chaotic as she settles into a routine

Oh stop. When you pay $1,500 for an artist like Lady GaGa who likes to give people the most for their money, you'd expect more than a quick minute of conversation.

speedbliss

Not sure that you can try and compare roseland to the tour. When I met her in 2009, she took a painting, signed an autograph and took a couple of pics. I just hope everyone is respectful and she enjoys saying hi and speaking with us for a couple of minutes. Completely happy with that. I'm meeting Andy Cohen in NYC May 11th and Gaga in Philly May 12th. A Gaga Zeus EXTRAVAGAGANZA

drinkmytears

Oh stop. When you pay $1,500 for an artist like Lady GaGa who likes to give people the most for their money, you'd expect more than a quick minute of conversation.

I spent $1,200 and didn't even get to meet Beyoncé and it was face value so tbh I wouldn't expect more than a photo. Most people can't afford that package and if you're lucky enough to get it you shouldn't be complaining about it

I spent $1,200 and didn't even get to meet Beyoncé and it was face value so tbh I wouldn't expect more than a photo. Most people can't afford that package and if you're lucky enough to get it you shouldn't be complaining about it

Okay? Beyoncé isn't GaGa, and Beystage wasn't a meet and greet package. She doesn't have nearly as much fan interaction as GaGa does.

Considering it's our money that we're spending, we have every right to complain if we don't like something about it. That's like saying you can't complain for having a dent on your Bentley because most people can't afford them. 

ElectricKing

Okay? Beyoncé isn't GaGa, and Beystage wasn't a meet and greet package. She doesn't have nearly as much fan interaction as GaGa does.

Considering it's our money that we're spending, we have every right to complain if we don't like something about it. That's like saying you can't complain for having a dent on your Bentley because most people can't afford them. 

Couldn't of said it better myself!

Archived