💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tickets for 9 shows atm.

You are amazing, I remember seeing you post about the BTWB and all the shows you went to

I'm only doing the 3 London dates

I have tickets for 9 shows atm.

Please say your gonna film then like you did with the other two your videos we're amazing

Which shows you going to?

Please say your gonna film then like you did with the other two your videos we're amazing

Which shows you going to?

Not sure about videos yet, it depends...

I'm going to Antwerp, Amsterdam, Herning, Oslo, Stockholm, 2 x London & 2 x Paris.

Not sure about videos yet, it depends...

I'm going to Antwerp, Amsterdam, Herning, Oslo, Stockholm, 2 x London & 2 x Paris.

That's amazing! What tickets did you buy?

That's amazing! What tickets did you buy?

For London I have GA, might upgrade to LMZ later if it's still available. I've already got LMZ for Antwerp, Amsterdam, Oslo & Stockholm.

Opulence

I got tickets for this yaaaay, haven't seen her since the monster ball I can't believe I'm gonna see her again! I'm in the really high seats cause I'm broke atm and that's all I could afford but I'm excitedddd

I was going to go to this show along with Glasgow but when I went and tried to get tickets this morning i managed to get 2 seated tickets on the lower tier on hold and then when I went to go click continue to enter all my card details there was an error and I lost the tickets  :giveup:

Just bought the ticket, I'm super excited. I went to the BTWB in Vienna and this time I chose London, might as well see some great cities and make a great roadtrip out of this. Just one question, does anybody know how long it takes until the tickets arrive? 

Anyway, see you guys there. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

if you ordered from Ticketbastard then they'll send them close to the show- a week or so before. concerts are a great excuse to go visit some great places- have a good trip

if you ordered from Ticketbastard then they'll send them close to the show- a week or so before. concerts are a great excuse to go visit some great places- have a good trip

Indeed they are, thanks. I got them from AXS and really hope they'll send the tickets sooner than that. Oh well, thanks anyway

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought tickets to this date, block 101, near the stage, so excited, this will be my second artRAVE date along with Glasgow

Archived