💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Hey guys!

this morning was such a joke.

I ended up being able to only get one ticket (on AXS) and I got there when they were only selling single tickets... so.. looks like I'll be going alone  :cry:

I'll be seated and it's block 419 row A (at least that lol) sooo if someone will be around on their own sei hey!

:hug:

xx

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitteredSpandex

If anybody is going out after the show let me know because I will have just turned 18 and will want to sip cocktails and do shots  :legend:

Is anybody going alone?

Yes. Are you?

If anybody is going out after the show let me know because I will have just turned 18 and will want to sip cocktails and do shots :legend:

Yes. Are you?

Yes! But I posted this before I could get tickets and it turns out I didn't :toofunny:

I'm actually going on the 23rd and 26th (if I can get tickets tomorrow)

And I'm totally down for shots afterwards :gaga:

who will love me when the night is over

GlitteredSpandex

Yes! But I posted this before I could get tickets and it turns out I didn't :toofunny:

I'm actually going on the 23rd and 26th (if I can get tickets tomorrow)

And I'm totally down for shots afterwards :gaga:

Smh thats a shame! I'm still going on the 23rd and that's my actual 18th birthday so we can do birthday shots ok  :legend:

What happens if I have LMZ ticket and and something occurs and I cannot attend?

Can I give it to someone else or it has to be only me?

I have Box Office collection cause I'm from another country.

Smh thats a shame! I'm still going on the 23rd and that's my actual 18th birthday so we can do birthday shots ok  :legend:

The 23rd yay!

I'll be 21, will that be ok though :awkney: ? Anyways, I'm always down for shots

The 23rd yay!

I'll be 21, will that be ok though :awkney: ? Anyways, I'm always down for shots

Anyone who's going for drinks after!? I'm so down for that, my friend who I have LMZ with turns 22 on the 24th so were celebrating after the concert somewhere/anywhere! 

GlitteredSpandex

The 23rd yay!

I have best friends who are 25 it doesn't matter  :tea:

Anyone who's going for drinks after!? I'm so down for that, my friend who I have LMZ with turns 22 on the 24th so were celebrating after the concert somewhere/anywhere! 

Yes! What date will you be going?

I have best friends who are 25 it doesn't matter  :tea:

:whitney:  yasss. Let's do something then :)

I got LMZ for the 25th. I will be flying to London from the US for the first time. I'm going solo but planning to going out after the show to the gay clubs lol. Anyone have any suggestions on London's gay nightlife?

I got LMZ for the 25th. I will be flying to London from the US for the first time. I'm going solo but planning to going out after the show to the gay clubs lol. Anyone have any suggestions on London's gay nightlife?

Head to Heaven

Yes! What date will you be going?

I'm there the 25th show  :)

It's a good hour or maybe more to get back into central London from the arena, but it will be worth it, if we decide to go out too I'll let you know and we can travel together! If you don't want to travel alone  :kisses:

Archived