Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 9th (Berlin)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1

Just wondering if you know how well the tickets in Germany are selling.

Okay! :)

Not as bad as I was expecting to be honest...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

ItalianMonster

German monster, I wanted to ask if it is possible to queue from the night before outside the O2 arena, because I have heard that it is forbidden to Amsterdam instead (I don't know if it's true though). Thx  :kissga:

Qualle1

German monster, I wanted to ask if it is possible to queue from the night before outside the O2 arena, because I have heard that it is forbidden to Amsterdam instead (I don't know if it's true though). Thx :kissga:

As far as I am informed, it is luckily not allowed to start queueing the night before the show. Out of safety reasons you would not be allowed to build up a tent outside of the venue. You will also not be allowed to leave a sleeping bag outside or to take a bigger backpack inside of the venue.

Just have a closer look at the "house regulations" of the O2 World Berlin for more information in English.

Honestly: The German crowd is much more relaxed than the Italian one. You will easily get into the front-row, when you start queueing at 9 AM.

So, you will attend the show in Berlin for sure?

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

ItalianMonster

As far as I am informed, it is luckily not allowed to start queueing the night before the show. Out of safety reasons you would not be allowed to build up a tent outside of the venue. You will also not be allowed to leave a sleeping bag outside or to take a bigger backpack inside of the venue.

Just have a closer look at the "house regulations" of the O2 World Berlin for more information in English.

Honestly: The German crowd is much more relaxed than the Italian one. You will easily get into the front-row, when you start queueing at 9 AM.

So, you will attend the show in Berlin for sure?

Thank you very much for the info. Yes, I have a ticket for standing to berlin, I'll go with 2 friends, maybe three. Yes, Italians are crazy. I have a early entry for Milan, and many lm whit the same ticket want to sleep outside one or two days before. Crazy :)

Qualle1

Thank you very much for the info. Yes, I have a ticket for standing to berlin, I'll go with 2 friends, maybe three. Yes, Italians are crazy. I have a early entry for Milan, and many lm whit the same ticket want to sleep outside one or two days before. Crazy :)

You are very welcome!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

Do you thing that she will go to berghain/lab after the the concert this time?

Between Berlin an Birmingham, where she will perform on the 15th of October, is a little gap.

It would be great, if she would stay in Berlin/Germany to do badly needed promotion.

I don't know, if she will go clubbing.

I only know, that I will go clubbing when I am staying in Berlin!

:party:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• 2 weeks later...
Qualle1

Do you guys know if Block 207 Row B is a nice place to be? Is the view good from there?

Yeah, the seats in Bock 207 are pretty good.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

maximusgr

Yeah, the seats in Bock 207 are pretty good.

Thank you very much my friend!! Happyyyyyy :-))))

• 2 weeks later...
Qualle1

Thank you very much my friend!! Happyyyyyy :-))))

Hey Maximus! :)

Did you already purchase your tickets?

If so, I will add your name to the attendance-summary.

Cheers,

AndrĂƒÆ’Â© :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived