šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

Interlude

*prays someone is online*

Ā 

If I start queuing at 2 do you think I'll be close to the stage?

I'm so torn between getting GA or LMZĀ  :(

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck with getting tickets tomorrow! :party: I read somewhere the code is sent out an hour before the pre-sale

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*prays someone is online*

Ā 

If I start queuing at 2 do you think I'll be close to the stage?

I'm so torn between getting GA or LMZĀ  :(

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck with getting tickets tomorrow! :party: I read somewhere the code is sent out an hour before the pre-sale

with lmz yes, GA nope. i lined at 12 i think for btwb and literally just about made pit

I read there are about 200 LMZ tickets sold per show. So that makes the first 3, 4 rows full of them. And then you have the rest that camped from early morning / night.

Ā 

So you will still be maybe in 10th row and with the catwalks it might be still good :) But if you can go for the LMZ package! :)

Interlude

6dTs739.png
My dreams going to come true
lc15YNZ.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I can't seem to be able to buy tickets off of tic

ketmaster for the presale. Do I need to do it on a different site or could someone link me. That would be great

Interlude

I can't seem to be able to buy tickets off of tic

ketmaster for the presale. Do I need to do it on a different site or could someone link me. That would be great

You missed the pre-sale, it started at 9am and sold out

You missed the pre-sale, it started at 9am and sold out

will i still be able to try me luck friday? or if anyone has any 02 priority codes hanging aroundĀ  that would be greatĀ  :sweat:

Interlude

will i still be able to try me luck friday? or if anyone has any 02 priority codes hanging aroundĀ  that would be greatĀ  :sweat:

Yep! Just just try to get them as early as possible.Ā Most people try immediately after 9am, you should do the same to guarantee tickets

Ā 

i got lmz today so if anyone needs an O2 priority code pm me tbh

Message him :)

Archived