artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

Interlude

Little Monsters Pre-sale: Tues 11 Feb - Thurs 13th Feb

General Sale: 14th Feb

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/kzfwrj

The O2, Dublin on 17 October 2014

Littlemonsters.com members will have first access to tickets. Members will be able to purchase tickets starting Tuesday 11 February through to Thursday 13 February 2014. There will be a ticket limit of four (4) per member and tickets are subject to availability while quantities last.

Tickets for artRave: The ARTPOP Ball date at The O2, Dublin on Friday 17 October will go on general sale on Friday 14 February 2014.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, given the shape of the stage, it's not imperative to get LMZ tickets to be in with a chance of interacting with Gaga, right?

Standing €80, LMZ €175, ARTPOP zone €975, seats €35-95

Yes €175 + charges

Where are these prices from? Ticketmaster hasn't released them yet and they aren't on The O2 website.

Where are these prices from? Ticketmaster hasn't released them yet and they aren't on The O2 website.

They're from the Amsterdam ticket livenation site.

Ticketmaster has updated with Dublin prices:

€39.05 - €101.00

ticketmaster are being really floppy with the dublin date, it wasnt even up two days ago, and when it was it had info for mcbusted (who?) 

at least its okay now but 180 euro lmz omg i have turf and land i can sell

Interlude

I might get LMZ. I'm only going to one date, it'll be my first time standing for her and I probably wouldn't be able to queue until 1pm

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

OMG at the prices. So early entry is lmz, so is that basically access to the pit? And what is the hot ticket package it costs €200 but gives no detail to what it is

Interlude

OMG at the prices. So early entry is lmz, so is that basically access to the pit? And what is the hot ticket package it costs €200 but gives no detail to what it is

Hot tickets give your front row seated I believe

You guys should follow this thread too ~ :party:

Interlude

Any idea when we get the presale code?

Usually the day before so, the 10th

Interlude

Still no code :(

Same here  :sweat:

Archived