💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Saturday 25th October has now been added and will be included in the general sale on Saturday 8th.  There will also be a LM presale today at 12.00 noon!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought a hot ticket for this show! 

The system gave me Block 111  Row L.

Is it a good place? Will I be able to see the whole stage and not be that far away from it at the same time?  

crownlessking

This probably isn't allowed but SOMEONE sell me 2 tickets standing or level 1 seating to any uk gaga show PLEASE

havew given up- they seem to be selling tickets from top down. although I had an email at 9am from vileagogo offering tickets (at inflated prices). more will come up over time

Aye, same here. I think it's all over & all sold out (again). Another hot mess indeed! ;0/

Still with that much action they have to add another show for London right?!

THEY. HAVE. TO.

Hecturr

Yasss got LMZ so excited !  :excited2:  :excited2: 

But I wonder if this will be like TBTWB where the early entrance ticket holders didn't get into the pit ?

I feel incredibly lucky that I managed to get my tickets in the fanclub presale. The whole ticket buying thing has been a complete mess, hopefully she'll add more dates. 

GagaStan95

I am in the ARTPOP zone!! And my parents are in seats so will probably be crying at how embarrassing I am - I probably won't be allowed back home.

Can i ask you a question? ARTPOP Zone tickets will be sent by shipments? If not, I have to bring the credit card user? The day after 2morrow I'm going to buy ARTPOP ZONE but with my dad's credit card, and I could have some troubles.. :/

Archived