πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to this date, providing I get tickets, it's going to be my Birthday present from my parents :D

gagalovesme

I cannot believe that gaga is doing Birmingham, this is like a dream come true! I saw gaga for the first time at Birmingham, I never thought I'd see her there again

Going to this one!

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

going to this one, got an o2 so cant wait to hopefully get tickets on the presale!

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I cannot believe that gaga is doing Birmingham, this is like a dream come true! I saw gaga for the first time at Birmingham, I never thought I'd see her there again

YES I feel the exact same.

I can't believe she's doing the NIA though which is even smaller than the LG arena!

Yes I thought the same plus the fact LG is more modern maybe the LG has already been booked.

I am so excited, I have never been to the NIA before I only ever went when I saw her at the LG Arena in March 2010. I'm hoping for standing/front row, I'm going on my own (I'd love to meet someone there because no friends are willing to buy tickets).

Does anyone know how much tickets are going to cost? Any help would be appreciated!

Β 

Standing Γƒβ€šΒ£70, seats from Γƒβ€šΒ£35 to 90

I'm from Cardiff so I'm hopefully going to this one, but it's annoying it's on a Wednesday night cause I'm still in school but I know it'll be worth it, can'r wait!

Archived