💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Me too. I think its the one we all want lol

Oh great, that makes it harder to get one  :fail:

I'm off school on Wednesday morning for a "doctors appointment" so I hope my chances are good!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitteredSpandex

Will 23,000 people fit? :derpga:

yes.

but you must be a ggd member so that restricts it to about 10 right?

BoomKack

yes.

but you must be a ggd member so that restricts it to about 10 right?

There could be people just viewing this thread and not posting so maybe a few more.

Wait, you weren't actually serious about an afterparty were you??

Elizabeth

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If only she was in Manchester a month later and I would've been able to go. 

Hope you all have a fab time though :sara: 

£168 for LMZ are they having a laugh. £15 fees :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh well, I'll still pay it. Has anybody been e-mailed their pre-sale code yet?

BoomKack

£168 for LMZ are they having a laugh. £15 fees :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh well, I'll still pay it. Has anybody been e-mailed their pre-sale code yet?

Ikr, I was expecting something around £150?

The face value without fee's is £153.33, what a random figure..

The code won't be sent till Tuesday

Nathan James

I'm so worried about not getting a ticket.  :eek: I was really really really really lucky getting a BTWBall ticket and I'm increasingly anxious I won't be so successful this time around. :cryga:

gagalovesme

I'm so worried about not getting a ticket.  :eek: I was really really really really lucky getting a BTWBall ticket and I'm increasingly anxious I won't be so successful this time around. :cryga:

have faith my dear! we're all in the same boat, all you can do is try your best and get in there as fast as you can  :hug: tickets will always be available on other sites (mainly eBay) they might be expensive at first but trust me, they will get a hell of a lot cheaper nearer the time. at the BTW ball, i ended up going to the 2nd twickenham show in a really good seat for £30! so don't panic  ;)

BoomKack

Just make sure you have as many computers in front of you as possible, and don't give up straight away because some tickets will be released by those who run out of time.

And yeah, like @gagalovesme said, sites like stubhub and getmein will have tickets available at a higher price, but if you try and get a ticket closer to the time the prices should have fallen  :lana:

Nathan James

have faith my dear! we're all in the same boat, all you can do is try your best and get in there as fast as you can  :hug: tickets will always be available on other sites (mainly eBay) they might be expensive at first but trust me, they will get a hell of a lot cheaper nearer the time. at the BTW ball, i ended up going to the 2nd twickenham show in a really good seat for £30! so don't panic  ;)

Hehe thank you for the comforting words.  :kisses: I tend to panic and loose my head and I do myself no favours. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about overnight accommodation or transport as well since I'll be in Manchester from September onwards anyway.  :toofunny:

Must not panic.  :dead:

I have both O2 priority and Lm.com presale if I get my code? Which one do you guys think will be better? I have no idea which one will have more tickets for sale, Im going for GA tickets atm. LMZ are too expensive for me :/

Archived