Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Discuss everything related to the show here!

GGD MEMBERS ATTENDING

aprilshack

Azelbank

BadHeavyMetalQueen

BadKid97

Benjigaga11

bionic

Biotic

BoomKack

Chezza

chia

CrystalRaine

DeepSea

Electric Chapel

GagaDoll

gagalovesme

Glamourpuss

GlitteredSpandex

hookerfreak

Jase

jaspermatt

LilJackoMonster

RivingtonRebel

Scotty

TheQueen

WaWaWa

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping to get tickets to this one, I've already checked the flights and this is my best option if I want to go to a UK show :ohno: flights available to London are a few hundreds of euros more expensive :rip:

If I'm not able to purchase tickets for this show then I'm done and probably won't go to artRAVE :toofunny: also I hate the UK dates, they're mid week and during school year. I'm gonna have to skive off a bunch of lectures.

BoomKack

I'm hoping to get tickets to this one, I've already checked the flights and this is my best option if I want to go to a UK show :ohno: flights available to London are a few hundreds of euros more expensive :rip:

Not only are the flights expensive for London, but you're looking at £80 a night for hotels at best

Not only are the flights expensive for London, but you're looking at £80 a night for hotels at best

That too :deadbanana: although I'd have been fine with some bed and breakfast. I'm really hopeful that there won't be problems with buying tickets :ohno: ticketmaster is the best option right? Cause for MB I went to Milan and I bought tickets from the arena's official site, for BTWB I bought from viagogo (a ticket exchange site). Also wondering whether there are gonna be press le codes on lm.com :ohno:

BoomKack

That too :deadbanana: although I'd have been fine with some bed and breakfast. I'm really hopeful that there won't be problems with buying tickets :ohno: ticketmaster is the best option right? Cause for MB I went to Milan and I bought tickets from the arena's official site, for BTWB I bought from viagogo (a ticket exchange site). Also wondering whether there are gonna be press le codes on lm.com :ohno:

Yeah, ticketmaster is the main distributor of tickets.

And yes they are doing pre-sale codes on lm.com, here's the event you need to join for one

Yeah, ticketmaster is the main distributor of tickets.

And yes they are doing pre-sale codes on lm.com, here's the event you need to join for one

Thank you so much :hug:

Me and my sister are going to try and get tickets for this, mum said I can have the day off school to buy tickets because she knows how desperate I am :giveup:

I hope it's October half term though, because I'm in school and it would suck if I have to wait until after 3 to go :(

BoomKack

Do the packages go on sale during the pre-sale or is it just standard tickets? :huh:

for N.A. the packages (apart from ARTPOP Zone which was introduced later) were offered with the pre-sale

for N.A. the packages (apart from ARTPOP Zone which was introduced later) were offered with the pre-sale

:excited2: I wonder when package prices will be announced

BoomKack

Anyone know by some mere miracle if there will be lower tier seating for £45?

I doubt it

I doubt it

I'm hoping even if it is at the back of the lower tier! £35 ones must be the back two corners of the upper tier! Ticketmaster need to update which price tickets are for where.

bionic

Anyone know by some mere miracle if there will be lower tier seating for £45?

I really don't want to spend too much on good tickets. When I saw Pink (in Birmingham) I paid the regular price [bought them in the pre-sale!!!] and they were so far back I could barely see her.

When I saw her in Helsinki I just went on general sale and got really good tickets for a lower price than I did in Birmingham.

But then with the London BTWB I was going to get the pre-sale but they were all the expensive tickets...

buy bionic

Archived