Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

The picture on top is not the zenith haha

I'll try to get tickets for both, but yeah, it will really be the hunger games!  :toofunny:

But since I live in the south, I'll do Barcelona too, and I'm not worried about this one!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Does anybody kno when do we get the ticket prices ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

AndreLovesU

Wow... Barcelona's venue is 5000 seats bigger than the two Parisian night combined, I'm sure they'll add at least 2 more dates. 

How ? look at how tight the schedule is

Maybe she will add one date after the Portuguese one! Or she will just do another European leg in 2015 =D

Edit : Oh and please update the picture, THIS is Le Zénith!  ;) zenith-de-paris-qihdwo.jpg

MonsterOfSpain

How ? look at how tight the schedule is

Idk but it would be so sad to only do 12000 people when you did 70000 2 years ago

wow, she should do bercy like in the monster ball tour!

bercy is closed down for renovation atm. I think if it wasn't she should have got it

are tickets for this going to be through LiveNation or FNAC or something else??? it's the only show where there are no details

do you guys expect some crazy **** prices due to the ticket limitation? is there going to be a B-stage? le zenith seems really small.

MarryTheSequins

Does anybody know where I can buy tickets from + if there are presales? I *think* I can access french ticketmaster + I've joined the LM.com event but i'm so nervous :giveup:

SFR just canceled the Pre Sale ! Good God there is only the LM one for France ! Kill me please I have class on monday at 10

Does anybody know where I can buy tickets from + if there are presales? I *think* I can access french ticketmaster + I've joined the LM.com event but i'm so nervous :giveup:

The french ticketmaster is TicketNet, then you have FnacspectaclesFranceBillet and of course LiveNation. They're the main ones, tickets go on sale on the 10th at 10am.

There are two presales atm, there's an American Express via Fnacspectacles that should start at noon on the 5th. The LM one should start at 9am (on the 5th) and the mail should explain everything: where to buy the tickets and the code to access the presale. (You can only purchase up to 4 tickets via presales though.)

I really hope prices and packs are announced tomorrow. I have no idea if the smaller venue is gonna influence the prices or not. It's been pretty consistant for the European dates but the venue is considerably smaller than anywhere else...

Archived