💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave September 23: Sportpaleis, Antwerpen ON SALE

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

Well...that's stupid. Do you know if proximusmusic lets people choose the seats? 

In other news, here is the official concert map for Gaga's concert, taken from Sportpaleis's website.

http://www.sportpaleis.be/fr/calendrier/2014-2015/lady_gaga

So the Standing Zone will actually be surrounded by the stage. Interesting!

What's even more interesting is that there are standing zones between seating zones (purple and green), which is nice, if you don't want to be suffocated ye hundreds of fans in the GA zone.

20140923_ladygaga_zaalplan.png

No ProximusMusic is owned by TeleTicketService and uses the exact same system!

And yes, this venue map is out since yesterday, people on her posted it also onto GDB.

She stage layout may be different in reality tho, but if it's like this it's really nice + also very easy for gaga to acces the ARTPOP zone stage smoothly   ;)

And like you said, Sportpaleis has next to GA also standing places after the seating area on the first level and on the second level ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Well...that's stupid. Do you know if proximusmusic lets people choose the seats? 

In other news, here is the official concert map for Gaga's concert, taken from Sportpaleis's website.

http://www.sportpaleis.be/fr/calendrier/2014-2015/lady_gaga

So the Standing Zone will actually be surrounded by the stage. Interesting!

What's even more interesting is that there are standing zones between seating zones (purple and green), which is nice, if you don't want to be suffocated ye hundreds of fans in the GA zone.

20140923_ladygaga_zaalplan.png

Final layout to be released later

But this sort of confirms that she went with the same idea I once proposed here, a pit surrounding the entire floor, so cool!

My Little Phoney

Count me in dolls! :party:

Any of you gonna camp?

Camping?? No I have school till 18:00, I'll wave to you from my seat

It's not yet sold out at all

My Little Phoney

How is this not sold out yet.

First date of the Born This Way Ball was sold out in 10 minutes.

I know.... This worries me tbh....

How is this not sold out yet.

First date of the Born This Way Ball was sold out in 10 minutes.

The decay.

But yeah, it's expected. Let's hope both Amsterdam and Antwerp will sell out eventually. Big chance many people from France and the UK will come to Antwerp/Amsterdam, though: those will sell out really fast, and fans will try to still attend a date if the resellers cost too much.

My Little Phoney

The decay.

But yeah, it's expected. Let's hope both Amsterdam and Antwerp will sell out eventually. Big chance many people from France and the UK will come to Antwerp/Amsterdam, though: those will sell out really fast, and fans will try to still attend a date if the resellers cost too much.

Yes this will help! I'm sort of bummed I didn't get more expensive seats but the friend I'm going with didn't want to pay that much... Oh well, it's Gaga, it'll be fun either way!!

Arturo

Oh? Where can you see that? Nice!

Ok, I'm embarrassed. 

I thought this was the Amsterdam date which people were also complaining about. Sorry :rip:

My Little Phoney

Ok, I'm embarrassed. 

I thought this was the Amsterdam date which people were also complaining about. Sorry :rip:

That's okay x

MonsterMum

I need to get another ticket, my daughter wants to come along...getting them coins ready for our sistren Gaga :)

Does anyone know where to get a decent parking spot not too far from Sportpaleis that doesn't cost a fortune?

Btw was Gaga staying in the Hilton hotel last time or somewhere else? Will she be there again this time around?

monketsharona

Just a stupid question : Do they speak French in Antwerp ? ^^ I'm French and I feel like the language issue is quite serious in Antwerp lol 

Archived