💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave September 23: Sportpaleis, Antwerpen ON SALE

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE ANTWERP ArtRave: THE ARTPOP BALL SHOW!

Who's going?

Currently waiting for the littlemonsters.com event!

PRESALE FEBRUARY 5-7

GENERAL SALE FEBRUARY 8

UPDATE: 

Kaarten kosten 39,50, 59,50, 79,50 en 99,50 euro, inclusief servicekosten.

I'm thinking about getting seats tbh, it's a tuesday, I'll have class all day so I can't go cue for standing...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She always has the best weave for the Antwerp shows. More excited for this than any other date on the tour, perhaps beside opening night in Florida. :flutter:

The-Born-This-Way-Ball-Tour-in-Antwerp-l

My Little Phoney

Why not move this into the Europe sub-section? :O

I don't know how to ĂƒÆ’Â¶

She always has the best weave for the Antwerp shows. More excited for this than any other date on the tour, perhaps beside opening night in Florida. :flutter:

The-Born-This-Way-Ball-Tour-in-Antwerp-l

She does indeed :legend:

Is it hard to buy tickets online to antwerp shows? I bought my BTWB tickets few months after the sale started so I had to buy Early Entry last time, but I'd rather buy normal standing ticket this time when the sales starts..

My Little Phoney

Is it hard to buy tickets online to antwerp shows? I bought my BTWB tickets few months after the sale started so I had to buy Early Entry last time, but I'd rather buy normal standing ticket this time when the sales starts..

I don't know, last three times I saw Gaga I bought tickets online without trouble, you just have to be FAST. LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!

Joe Matthews

Currently waiting for the littlemonsters.com event!

do we have any idea when it'll be posted? i reaaallly want to get one of those first access code thingies.

My Little Phoney

do we have any idea when it'll be posted? i reaaallly want to get one of those first access code thingies.

Me too omg

YAAAAS artRAVE BELGIUM ! 

Me too omg

You can join the dates for pre-sale codes here https://littlemonsters.com/events

God bless you for your video's

tumblr_inline_mzzt9ljQBi1r2ekvx.gif

Thank you!! Is clicking 'join' enough?

Yes, this is all we can do atm and pray that we will receive a code  :ohno:

My Little Phoney

Yes, this is all we can do atm and pray that we will receive a code  :ohno:

Gagz is testing us once again

ARTPOPNick

I also got a question.. If you have LMZ and the doors open at 6 PM. You arrive at the venue at 7PM. Can you still go to the first rows because you have LMZ or do you have to be there half an hour before the doors open? Because I can't skip school and I wonder if I have to be there at time or it doesn't matter when you have LMZ.. Sorry for my bad English :-P
Thanks

NL: Hoi even een vraagje, als ik LMZ neem moet ik dan een half uur op voorhand daar zijn voor die eerste rijen of maakt dat niet uit? Kan ik ook gewoon om 7u komen en alsnog op de 3e rij dan staan? Gewoon omdat ik laat zien dat ik LMZ heb en dat ik wordt toegelaten of moet ik gewoon achteraan sluiten waar GA staat? 

Archived