💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Ticket prices:

Toegangsprijzen
€ 95 (1e ring)
€ 75 (2e ring)
€ 55 (3e ring)
€ 35 (4e ring)

Wondering what the GA price is?

LM Pre-sale starts from wednesday 6 february 9.00 till thursday 7 february 9.00.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

So Gaga happens to be performing in Amsterdam when I'm studying abroad in Holland?  I HAVE TO GO!  NEED!

Why does it have to be on a Wednesday?  I'm afraid I'll have some class that conflicts with the show or something :cry:

I'll probably buy a ticket and sell it if I can't go.

Edit:  Is the first ring the floor/GA?  It looks like that's the case according to this floorplan:

Plattegrond_ZiggoDome_beyonce_normal_gro

So Gaga happens to be performing in Amsterdam when I'm studying abroad in Holland?  I HAVE TO GO!  NEED!

Why does it have to be on a Wednesday?  I'm afraid I'll have some class that conflicts with the show or something :cry:

Edit:  Is the first ring the floor/GA?  It looks like that's the case according to this floorplan:

Idk, if that's the case I find it's fkking expensive. 

With the BTBWB the 1st ring was €95.

ChristianSaad

I want to go to this show so bad!!

Martijn

I don't mind, but why are so many people from abroad coming to the Amsterdam show?
I've never been to a Gaga concert, so are her Amsterdam shows better or something? Because of the d--gs, probably?

I don't mind, but why are so many people from abroad coming to the Amsterdam show?

I've never been to a Gaga concert, so are her Amsterdam shows better or something? Because of the d--gs, probably?

It's close to the other cities, and a place many tourists want to visit once in their life :P

ChristianSaad

I decided that if I was going to do an international show it was going to either be Amsterdam or Tokyo and since there are no asian dates yet Amsterdam is my #1 choice right now.. Let's just see if I can get floor in the presale

i can't believe GA is more expensive than a seat in zone2!

IKR, it's terrible, it makes me doubt about buying cause it's just soooo expensive to see a person perform tbh...

Archived