💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Date: Wednesday september 24th

Venue: ZiggoDome

Pricing: 

Standing: €82,50

Row 1: €104,50

Row 2: €82,50

Row 3: €60,50

Row 4: €38,50

Early entry/LMZ ticket: €175

Hot tickets (premium seating tickets): €195

ARTPOP-zone ticket: €975 

LM Pre-sale starts from wednesday 6 february 9.00 till thursday 7 february 9.00.

Discuss!!

Who is going?

What ticket u buying?

When are u arriving at the venue?

Lady-Gaga-Announces-artRave-The-ARTPOP-B

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

I have to be honest.. I already bought tickets to a lot of USA shows but I want to see Gaga international for the first time and I think Amsterdam will be that city!! I am trying to decide to between Amsterdam and Stockholm because Sep 30 is my birthday and that would be a birthday show for me... buttttt I have wanted to go to Amsterdam for a long time now... If I go I would try to get floor

I have to be honest.. I already bought tickets to a lot of USA shows but I want to see Gaga international for the first time and I think Amsterdam will be that city!! I am trying to decide to between Amsterdam and Stockholm because Sep 30 is my birthday and that would be a birthday show for me... buttttt I have wanted to go to Amsterdam for a long time now... If I go I would try to get floor

GOOO

Her Amsterdam shows are sooooo sick!! Last time she was here she smoked weed onstage and it was world news.

And now especially with Mary Jane Holland as song.

ChristianSaad

GOOO

Her Amsterdam shows are sooooo sick!! Last time she was here she smoked weed onstage and it was world news.

And now especially with Mary Jane Holland as song.

I remember that. But she doesnt smoke anymore.

THEY POSTED PRICES!! Ã¢â€š¬ 35,00 - 95,00

Mr Ricky

Are u sure when she's in holland? :emma:

Crossfit

I just saw the pricing indeed! 

Well I doubt that she doesn't smoke anymore.

Every celebrity that comes to Amsterdam goes to a weed shop.

I'd recommend going to a UK show, since their crowds are much more fun than the boring Dutch ones. However, Gaga's at her best and most energetic and happiest in Amsterdam.

I'm definitly going! Don't know what kind of tickets I should get or with who j should go tho :sweat:

ChristianSaad

Why not move this into the Europe sub-section? :O

Ok let me go ahead and do that, oh wait I can't.... lol =)

YCHofficial

I'm attending this show :emma:

i'll probably arrive a few days before the show .. like I did in 2012 with the BTW Ball :emma:

I'd recommend going to a UK show, since their crowds are much more fun than the boring Dutch ones. However, Gaga's at her best and most energetic and happiest in Amsterdam.

I'm definitly going! Don't know what kind of tickets I should get or with who j should go tho :sweat:

We could meet each other! 

ChristianSaad

The tickets go on sale so soon! I'm going though, alone lol.

That's ok I'm going alone too and I'm coming all the way from San Francisco.. alone! I don't mind.. I want to explore the city and also meet nice monsters in line =)

Archived