đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Unreleased Songs Discussion

Sunny

Should Out of Control get officially released?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should Out of Control get officially released?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

I have a Gaga megapost, I can't post a link, but pm if you want it! 

Hmm, what is that

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little Fighter

Hmm, what is that

It has all the unreleased, demos, albums, covers, snippets, songs featuring Gaga, a few live performances, still working on uploading all the remixes. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

It has all the unreleased, demos, albums, covers, snippets, songs featuring Gaga, a few live performances, still working on uploading all the remixes. 

If you are willing to give download links, I would be pleased, PM me, if you can do that

Little Fighter

If you are willing to give download links, I would be pleased, PM me, if you can do that

Sure can! I just can't post the link in a thread because it'll get deleted & I don't want any more warning points or get banned. But it's ok to pm :)

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

officially following this thread, I loved unreleased material!

Sure can! I just can't post the link in a thread because it'll get deleted & I don't want any more warning points or get banned. But it's ok to pm :)

oh, can you pm me as well?

Might wanna fix your dates, as Ribbons is from 2007ish not 2010 lol

It leaked in 2010, how I found it, cause, I didn't found anywhere that it was written there

It leaked in 2010, how I found it, cause, I didn't found anywhere that it was written there

There's this sure called gaga wikia you might wanna check out. Actually, that's where you got your descriptions from, so you should've seen Ribbons' information?

Regardless, as your post pointed out, Ribbons is a fusari track, and all of their music was done in 06-07...

If OOC leaked in 2042, it doesn't mean that's when it was made haha

Unless you're organizing this post based on the time the songs leaked, but that wouldn't mAke muh sense anyway

There's this sure called gaga wikia you might wanna check out. Actually, that's where you got your descriptions from, so you should've seen Ribbons' information?

Regardless, as your post pointed out, Ribbons is a fusari track, and all of their music was done in 06-07...

If OOC leaked in 2042, it doesn't mean that's when it was made haha

Unless you're organizing this post based on the time the songs leaked, but that wouldn't mAke muh sense anyway

Will move it, but, when I don't know when were written, I will put a notice :yes: 

Thanks for helping

*Also, one of the most people that edits on gagawiki, I almost created all of it :ohwell:

Will move it, but, when I don't know when were written, I will put a notice :yes:

Thanks for helping

*Also, one of the most people that edits on gagawiki, I almost created all of it :ohwell:

Wait what? I don't understand your last sentence haha

Wait what? I don't understand your last sentence haha

You said that I used the info on gagawiki, I edited most of it for unreleased songs/fashion

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived