💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

LStephens11

I'm going to the Dallas show and sitting in section 109 Row U... has anyone been to the AAC and been in this similar area? I want to be able to see well.

KadeLindsay12

I'm going to the Dallas show and sitting in section 109 Row U... has anyone been to the AAC and been in this similar area? I want to be able to see well.

I sat in that section at the BTWBall, It was amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
That J

I'm so glad I ended up splurging and buying 2 LMZ packages. Everytime I've seen Gaga, I've been in the 100's section. (114 for TMB...109 for second MB, 108 for BTW Ball). Those are great seats and worth it cuz you are far away and you can SEE the actual show. I bought 2 tickets to artRAVE section 107 but a week later checked ticketmaster, LMZ was still available and I said WHY NOT! So I'm doing LMZ. I'll sell the other tickets, section 107 Row H. This, I feel, will be an epic show to experience on the floor considering the catwalk goes down the entire floor! The early entry is what really sold me. Hope all you guys going to our Dallas show has a blast. We should all keep in touch these months and hopefully I'll see some of you there. ;)

I'm also so hopeful that getting in the arena is smooth and painless. It's still not dawned on me that I really am going to be on the floor but also that I've got killer possibility to be very close. *sigh*. After all the money and time I've spent going to all her tours, this will really be a big moment for me. I'm a 35 year old diehard monster in Oklahoma City and I can't wait to make that drive to Dallas! Now I just gotta book a room cuz I wanna make the trip last ;)

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

KadeLindsay12

Me and my friend (ElectricHaus) made a twitter page, @ARTraveDALLAS, if yall want to follow it so we all can all talk and get hyped for the show!

That J

Me and my friend (ElectricHaus) made a twitter page, @ARTraveDALLAS, if yall want to follow it so we all can all talk and get hyped for the show!

Ahhh so that's who I've been talking too!! You guys are awesome. I'm @james0479 on twitter!

KadeLindsay12

Ahhh so that's who I've been talking too!! You guys are awesome. I'm @james0479 on twitter!

Ahhhh! You've actually been talking to @ElectricHaus, but we made the account together :) I cant wait for the Ball!

That J

Ahhhh! You've actually been talking to @ElectricHaus, but we made the account together :) I cant wait for the Ball!

Ahh sweet!!! It's so fun seeing that twitter name pop up cuz it always makes me smile. I can't wait either. Hope to see you at the Ball! Feel free to add me on twitter ;)

That J

Has anyone IN Dallas seen a television ad for the show yet? I'm in OKC so we obviously won't get one locally here. Just curious! I'm sooooo ready guys. July tho. :( lol

That J

184 Days!

It seems like a loooooooooong time but it's so worth the wait. I wish I wasn't such a fanboy cuz I'd love to NOT read anything about the show so I'll be surprised but...yea right lol. Our show is at the very end (so far) so it'll be very tricky to not spoil it for us. Regardless, nothing will be like being there in person. ;)

That J

So how many of us have LMZ? We will obviously be in a line at some point. It would be cool to say what's up!!! ;)

ElectricHaus

It seems like a loooooooooong time but it's so worth the wait. I wish I wasn't such a fanboy cuz I'd love to NOT read anything about the show so I'll be surprised but...yea right lol. Our show is at the very end (so far) so it'll be very tricky to not spoil it for us. Regardless, nothing will be like being there in person. ;)

I wish I was like that too......but the night of the first show I'm gonna be stocking twitter/gagadaily for any news on setlist/outfits/stage! gonna be so cool to see! I kinda wish we were the first show! That way we would have no way of looking up info.

LStephens11

Has anyone IN Dallas seen a television ad for the show yet? I'm in OKC so we obviously won't get one locally here. Just curious! I'm sooooo ready guys. July tho. :( lol

I haven't yet, but I know WFAA will start hyping it more probably in March or April... I remember when the Born This Way Ball came through last January they were playing the Born This Way Ball ads in the fall & they talked about it on the news periodically. WFAA stands for Gaga :legend: