Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

If they go on sale before 10am and are sold out we will find the Ticketmaster HQ and piss on their sidewalk

Sounds good  :adam:

Im gonna try and go to sleep! Good luck tomorrow!!! (Well technically today)

Edited by Talis

Hellspont

I just ordered my LMZ package! That. Was. So. Stressful.

Wish I could afford that ( Well I could have if my brother wasn't going) but her next tour I'm going all out. Congrats though!!!!

Wish I could afford that ( Well I could have if my brother wasn't going) but her next tour I'm going all out. Congrats though!!!!

Thanks! I only got it because it was my birthday/Christmas present. It's all I wanted so my parents let me get! Did you get normal GA?

Hellspont

Thanks! I only got it because it was my birthday/Christmas present. It's all I wanted so my parents let me get! Did you get normal GA?

Yes! I need a 2nd though I can't find another so I'll have to try on the 16th. I've only been to one concert that was Black Eyed Peas in 2010 in seats. I can't believe I'm going to be on the floor for GaGa :D

Yes! I need a 2nd though I can't find another so I'll have to try on the 16th. I've only been to one concert that was Black Eyed Peas in 2010 in seats. I can't believe I'm going to be on the floor for GaGa :D

Ugh it will be such an amazing concert. You will have so much fun. I go to a lot of concerts and Gaga BY FAR puts on the best show!

Hellspont

Ugh it will be such an amazing concert. You will have so much fun. I go to a lot of concerts and Gaga BY FAR puts on the best show!

Yesss gonna be the best and its on my birthday

ElectricHaus

I just ordered my LMZ package! That. Was. So. Stressful.

ME TO! I tried for regular GA but honestly really planned on buying the LMZ its such a good deal. LMZ basically garuntees you a front row space somewhere. Plus you get a bunch of mercy with it! I had nosebleeds for the monster ball tour, had the best seats for the btw ball and now this tour I'm on the floor VIP! We need to meet up at the show! are you going with anyone? its important to me that I make some friends this time. the past to tours I went with my best friend and we didn't make any friends......We need to stand together! And definitely get backstage together!

ME TO! I tried for regular GA but honestly really planned on buying the LMZ its such a good deal. LMZ basically garuntees you a front row space somewhere. Plus you get a bunch of mercy with it! I had nosebleeds for the monster ball tour, had the best seats for the btw ball and now this tour I'm on the floor VIP! We need to meet up at the show! are you going with anyone? its important to me that I make some friends this time. the past to tours I went with my best friend and we didn't make any friends......We need to stand together! And definitely get backstage together!

I'm not going with anyone, but yeah that would cool! I made a few friends last year and I hope to make even more this year! Concerts are so cool because you meet the most genuine people. ESPECIALLY at a gaga concert.