Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyoftheDam

Are y'all ready for 10 AM? Only 9 hours left.

1hour left. I've been waking up throughout the night due to my anxiety at getting the tickets right at 10 am ahah.

Morphine Prince

1hour left. I've been waking up throughout the night due to my anxiety at getting the tickets right at 10 am ahah.

Lol, I've been doing that for the past 3 hours also. I hope I can get the GA tocket today because next Monday it will be even worse!

LadyoftheDam

Lol, I've been doing that for the past 3 hours also. I hope I can get the GA tocket today because next Monday it will be even worse!

Oh I'm sure you'll be able to get GA tickets! Are you calling or buying online?

Morphine Prince

Online. Cyber Hunger Games tbh.

Oh I'm sure you'll be able to get GA tickets! Are you calling or buying online?

Oops, didn't let me quote at first.

LadyoftheDam

Online. Cyber Hunger Games tbh.

Oops, didn't let me quote at first.

Seriously. I can't deal with the frenzy-ness of it all. I'm scared of buying it online because what if right as my transaction goes through, someone snatches the last ticket and then none are available? Idk how likely this is lol. But still :sweat:

Morphine Prince

Seriously. I can't deal with the frenzy-ness of it all. I'm scared of buying it online because what if right as my transaction goes through, someone snatches the last ticket and then none are available? Idk how likely this is lol. But still :sweat:

Same. I've never bought tickets like this and this will be my first concert for a major Pop act so I'm scared lol.

gagaisitalian

I got my GA ticket!

Right after I got mine, I went back to see if they were selling well, and all of the GA tickets were gone!

These tickets are going fast!

KPotatodorkK

ugh, im sitting here with my credit card staring at the screen, but I just can't buy a ticket right now, I need to buy christmas presents and I have bills to pay, meh.

Morphine Prince

I couldn't get GA tickets!!! I got lower level though section 115.... looks decent, right? I'm just happy since this will be my first Gaga concert.

LadyoftheDam

Did anyone try the ARTPOP Zone tickets? I checked roughly around 10:07 and they said that no tickets were available to meet my request. Does that mean they are sold out?

I got my GA ticket!

Right after I got mine, I went back to see if they were selling well, and all of the GA tickets were gone!

These tickets are going fast!

I thought you were gonna buy the ARTPOP Zone package?

Archived