Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

I wanted to do that so badly, but I had to leave as soon as it was over due to the fact that my ride had been there for a while. Speaking of which, where can we park? I couldn't drive for the last show, so that really wasn't an issue, but now I can, and I'd much rather drive myself than have someone take me and pick me up. So where can we park? Does the AT&T Center offer parking? Forgive my ignorance, but I really just don't know.

To be honest i have no idea either, i was dropped off last time too cause i didn't have a license. I think we have to buy parking at the AT&T Center.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

To be honest i have no idea either, i was dropped off last time too cause i didn't have a license. I think we have to buy parking at the AT&T Center.

**** but I'm so poor now due to the tickets. :cry:

**** but I'm so poor now due to the tickets. :cry:

Β 

i just checked and parking tickets go on sale next week monday. they cost $12.50.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

i just checked and parking tickets go on sale next week monday. they cost $12.50.

Do you have a link?

Pop Art

Will there be GA tickets for the general public sale Monday?

Yes, I believe so.

YES I GOT FLOOR TICKETS AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

Β 

SAME HERE! I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been on the floor at a concert hope my legs don't get tired.

How much were your floor tickets?

Β 

Do you know if the presale had a discount or something?

Β 

I'm trying to get some for the general sale but I'm not sure exactly how much they will cost.

Pop Art

How much were your floor tickets?

Β 

Do you know if the presale had a discount or something?

Β 

I'm trying to get some for the general sale but I'm not sure exactly how much they will cost.

My floor tickets were around $100 each. Why this is, I'm not sure, as I understood them to e $85 each. But the entire process was so rushed, as each step had a time limit, so I really didn't have much time to think.

Pop Art

Wait how did you guys get tickets?? Her website says they coming out on 10 am?? and there is no link??

Try this link. I hope it works for you.

Fishnet Sinner

Hey guys - now that I officially have purchased my ticket I wanted to come in and say hi! Β I was in the Monster Pit for BTWB Houston, but this time around I'm getting a seated ticket. (Will be in section 108). Β I thought I wasn't going to be able to make the tour at all, so I am super excited to get to attend. Β A bit sad there were no ARTPOP zone seats available, but then again I saved myself from maxing out credit cards!

Β 

Looking forward to this so much, and getting hyped with you all! Β Anyone else coming down from Austin like me?

Galactastica

Hey Fishnet Sinner, me and my friend are coming from Austin too! We'll be going to the San Antonio and Dallas shows as well. we decided to make a whole vacation of it!Β 

Archived