famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

I'm going! So ****ing excited too!

CHROMATICA 2020

I might go to this show. I'm not sure since I don't have a way to get there.Β  :emo:

Pop Art

YES I GOT FLOOR TICKETS AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

YES I GOT FLOOR TICKETS AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

Β 

SAME HERE! I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been on the floor at a concert hope my legs don't get tired.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

SAME HERE! I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been on the floor at a concert hope my legs don't get tired.

Oh my God it's so exciting! The only other concert I've ever been to was The Monster Ball, and I was on the floor too. My legs did get tired from waiting outside all day, so I sat down for a little while once we were let in. But it was all good. Christ I just can't believe I'm seeing her again.

Oh my God it's so exciting! The only other concert I've ever been to was The Monster Ball, and I was on the floor too. My legs did get tired from waiting outside all day, so I sat down for a little while once we were let in. But it was all good. Christ I just can't believe I'm seeing her again.

Β 

i went to the monster ball too, i had plaza level seats though. me and my friend were wishing we were on the floor cause it looked so much fun and you could tell all the fans were there.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

i went to the monster ball too, i had plaza level seats though. me and my friend were wishing we were on the floor cause it looked so much fun and you could tell all the fans were there.

Some of those "fans" weren't even real fans though I don't think. I was the one jumping the highest, I was the one singing the loudest, and I was the only one dancing in my immediate area. It kind of angered me actually. But GaGa looked at me several times throughout the night, so it made it worth it.

Β 

And call me crazy, but as I was leaving, I'm pretty sure I saw you. Not trying to be a creeper, but I'm pretty sure of it.

Some of those "fans" weren't even real fans though I don't think. I was the one jumping the highest, I was the one singing the loudest, and I was the only one dancing in my immediate area. It kind of angered me actually. But GaGa looked at me several times throughout the night, so it made it worth it.

Β 

And call me crazy, but as I was leaving, I'm pretty sure I saw you. Not trying to be a creeper, but I'm pretty sure of it.

Β 

oh yea now i remember, the crowd down there was so boring, even lady starlight fell asleep on stage.

Β 

you probably did see me, i was like the only one in the arena with a yellow jacket.

Β 

Β 

This is true, there were tons of very rude and snobby people behind me on the GA floor, they were either causal fans or not fans at all, lol :( I was on the right side, where she usually sang the 2nd verse of Alejandro. It was fun and I'll never forget that night! This time though, I think there's a different breed of fans so I'm sure the experience will be more pure and fun!

Β 

I'l be there in GA too, and hiiii Shu!

Pop Art

oh yea now i remember, the crowd down there was so boring, even lady starlight fell asleep on stage.

Β 

you probably did see me, i was like the only one in the arena with a yellow jacket.

Yes that was you! I'm sorry for not bothering to even say hello. I was just very tired at that point.

This is true, there were tons of very rude and snobby people behind me on the GA floor, they were either causal fans or not fans at all, lol :( I was on the right side, where she usually sang the 2nd verse of Alejandro. It was fun and I'll never forget that night! This time though, I think there's a different breed of fans so I'm sure the experience will be more pure and fun!

Β 

Let's hope!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hi Faustino!Β  :kisses:

Β 

Β 

Yes that was you! I'm sorry for not bothering to even say hello. I was just very tired at that point.

Let's hope!

Β 

it's ok, i can't wait to meet you all at the show! and hopefully i get to meet Gags too.

Pop Art

Hi Faustino!Β  :kisses:

Β 

Β 

Β 

it's ok, i can't wait to meet you all at the show! and hopefully i get to meet Gags too.

Hopefully we all get to me her.

Hopefully we all get to me her.

Β 

i hope we all get to go backstage too. i remember me and my friend waited a little while after the Monster Ball to try and meet her. We didn't, but we saw her guitar player.

Pop Art

i hope we all get to go backstage too. i remember me and my friend waited a little while after the Monster Ball to try and meet her. We didn't, but we saw her guitar player.

I wanted to do that so badly, but I had to leave as soon as it was over due to the fact that my ride had been there for a while. Speaking of which, where can we park? I couldn't drive for the last show, so that really wasn't an issue, but now I can, and I'd much rather drive myself than have someone take me and pick me up. So where can we park? Does the AT&T Center offer parking? Forgive my ignorance, but I really just don't know.

Archived