Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

MeryJaneHolland

I got LMZ tickets and this show is the day before my 21st birthday and im traveling from Cleveland to see it!!

Ah! I'm so excited. I just bought my LMZ package yesterday. Waiting for my friend to buy hers, so we can go together.

I really hope we can get access to the pit with these :( unlike last year. She needs to tell us asap.

And It's been confirmed that they do get you into the pit! Since pretty much the whole floor is a pit, you get early access into it  :yes:

Hausofpopmusic

Does anyone on here from the BTWB remember how long it took for them to add another date?

I'm wondering the same.  It seems like it's almost sold out though right?

MeryJaneHolland

Does anyone on here from the BTWB remember how long it took for them to add another date?

I thought there was only the one Chicago date planned for the BTWB?

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum. I'm a little confused about the tickets. Is Chicago sold out already? I'm really just wanting to get two GA tickets, one for me and a friend. I could go either to the Chicago show or the San Antonio show but prefer Chicago because I'll be leaving for Europe two days after the San Antonio show. What should I do? Buy GA tickets for Chicago from StubHub or wait until San Antonio officially goes on sale on Monday? Is there a way to even know if there are still GA tickets left?

Cameron Dallas

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum. I'm a little confused about the tickets. Is Chicago sold out already? I'm really just wanting to get two GA tickets, one for me and a friend. I could go either to the Chicago show or the San Antonio show but prefer Chicago because I'll be leaving for Europe two days after the San Antonio show. What should I do? Buy GA tickets for Chicago from StubHub or wait until San Antonio officially goes on sale on Monday? Is there a way to even know if there are still GA tickets left?

It's very likely that they'll be adding another Chicago date. Otherwise, I'd say try getting San Antonio tickets. If theres no luck, You can try again with Chicago?

EGOT2027

No I'm sure there were two. It was like a Friday and a Saturday night or something.

Cameron Dallas

Yes I believe so. My friend was going to the Chicago show but I remember him not lining up for the first one that was canceled

MeryJaneHolland

I've only been to Chicago once before and it was last summer for Pitchfork Music Festival, but I fell in love with the city and can't wait to come back for this show!

No I'm sure there were two. It was like a Friday and a Saturday night or something.

Just looked it up and there was! February 13th and 14th.  Hopefully another gets added for this, if its the next day like it was for the BTWB I would be able to go to both.  :party:

• 2 weeks later...