đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 02 San Diego, CA

famous

Featured Posts

I noticed that too :/ do you really think she would change the stage according to certain venues? i feel like that would be such a hassle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my GA! So weird seeing other SD monsters on here :P

how did you get GA tickets?? I was on the presale at 9:50 am and it said they weren't available!!

They went on sale at 10:00AM :rip:

Try again next Monday :)

PdogtheDaibutsu

Got my GA! So weird seeing other SD monsters on here :PThey went on sale at 10:00AM :rip:

Try again next Monday :)

I mean I was on my computer from 9:50 until 11 o'clock haha and didn't get a single GA! Should I buy from stub hub or wait till next monday?

ChristianSaad

Oh snaps, I just noticed that this venue doesnt have the catwalks  :noparty: how will I surivive?!

There WILL BE catwalks at this venue.. If there was no catwalks they wouldn't offer the ARTPOP Zone package on Stage B. So far the only show that is confirmed to not have catwalks is the Milwaukee show because of the venue.

Got a ticket! Very glad I don't have to go up north, as opposed to the BTWB.

Very happy to see other SD fans on here! I feel less like a stranger going to a concert where I'm actually from, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

I got LMZ and it's my first Gaga show i'm attending. :party:

So far i'm planning to go alone though since my friends wouldn't do GA.

Just got my Tickets! Does anyone remember when she call us San Jose at the first Monster Ball? 

That was my first time seeing Gaga, I don't think i'll ever forget that. I didn't even notice until i saw videos after.

So i got the ARTPOP Zone package today. I've been stanning her since 2009 and i still can't believe i'm finally meeting her. There'lll be lots of tears for sure.

That was my first time seeing Gaga, I don't think i'll ever forget that. I didn't even notice until i saw videos after.

That was my first time seeing her also! Congratulations on getting the ARTPOP Zone package! Be sure to tell us how the experience is! :)

theMonster5

Funny, they have like 181 GA tickets on sale at StubHub from $158 to $1K. Why so many scalpers getting the GA tickets? That don't look fair for the fans. Is StubHub a good business that protect fans from the real scalpers & fakers from Craigslist or the street? Btw, I got the LMZ GA and I'm going to this one too.

Funny, they have like 181 GA tickets on sale at StubHub from $158 to $1K. Why so many scalpers getting the GA tickets? That don't look fair for the fans. Is StubHub a good business that protect fans from the real scalpers & fakers from Craigslist or the street? Btw, I got the LMZ GA and I'm going to this one too.

StubHub is generally reliable (I got my BTWB GA tickets there for $185- a bit high, but the cheapest). Scalpers can be pretty harsh with prices, yeah.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived