Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 20 St. Paul, MN

famous

Featured Posts

boniva4lyfe

Hi, everyone!  I'm going to the show at the Xcel and I'm super excited for my FIRST Gaga show!  :party:

I'm dragging my fiance (poor thing lol) and our tickets are section 115, row 2, seats 13-14.

Quick question: what is the age-range of the people who go? Is it mostly younger fans like here on GGD (mostly in the teens) or is there a greater range of ages?  I'm 27 and the hubby is 33...I'm worried about feeling like an old fogey lol

Edited by beccamarieb

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone!  I'm going to the show at the Xcel and I'm super excited for my FIRST Gaga show!  :party:

I'm dragging my fiance (poor thing lol) and our tickets are section 115, row 2, seats 13-14.

Quick question: what is the age-range of the people who go? Is it mostly younger fans like here on GGD (mostly in the teens) or is there a greater range of ages?  I'm 27 and the hubby is 33...I'm worried about feeling like an old fogey lol

You definitely won't be alone :) the age range is really broad... and at the BTWB there were a lot of adults. I would actually say more adults than teens. I think the most common age would be young to mid 20's, but you don't have to worry about being surrounded by teens. 

You definitely won't be alone :) the age range is really broad... and at the BTWB there were a lot of adults. I would actually say more adults than teens. I think the most common age would be young to mid 20's, but you don't have to worry about being surrounded by teens. 

Oh my god, that reminds me of the PIT MOMS.  :eww:

Story time? I don't remember any although I think we were in different parts of the line :sweat:

I got to my spot in the pit and in front of me was Christine and Jenna (so sweet :runhug:) but then to our left were these two white suburban moms+their two 12 year old children. They would leave their spots to go get their children soda and always push their way back thru to the front.

AND THEN, during Edge of Glory, people shifted around a bit and I got up to the barricade and one of the moms leans over to me and says "Excuse me, you need to move back, that's my daughter's spot." and I wanted to hit her SO HARD oh my ****ing lord like that's not how it works at shows people shift and you just gotta go with it.  :grr:

Edited by Lum

I got to my spot in the pit and in front of me was Christine and Jenna (so sweet :runhug:) but then to our left were these two white suburban moms+their two 12 year old children. They would leave their spots to go get their children soda and always push their way back thru to the front.

AND THEN, during Edge of Glory, people shifted around a bit and I got up to the barricade and one of the moms leans over to me and says "Excuse me, you need to move back, that's my daughter's spot." and I wanted to hit her SO HARD oh my ****ing lord like that's not how it works at shows people shift and you just gotta go with it.  :grr:

Omg :fail: how annoying. I would've told her "That's not how concerts work honey" and let her seethe. It's not like security would give a crap. 

Or just acted like you didn't hear what she was saying because it was so loud :giggle: "YEAH THIS SONG IS SOO GOOD!"

Omg :fail: how annoying. I would've told her "That's not how concerts work honey" and let her seethe. It's not like security would give a crap. 

Or just acted like you didn't hear what she was saying because it was so loud :giggle: "YEAH THIS SONG IS SOO GOOD!"

I'm too nice and afraid of conflict though to say no  :toofloppy:

But their kids were on their phones the whole show and it pissed me the fuq off. GET OFF YA TECHNOLOGY!! :fail:

Edited by Lum

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late, but a lot of us are around that age range! I'm 25, my friend JP is 27, friend Stephanie is 27 I believe, others here that I know who are going are 22+... you most definitely won't be alone!! 

boniva4lyfe

Bit late, but a lot of us are around that age range! I'm 25, my friend JP is 27, friend Stephanie is 27 I believe, others here that I know who are going are 22+... you most definitely won't be alone!! 

Awesome, thanks!! 

I wish I could go to this :( I've never seen her live

You'll see her eventually! She tours a lot, haha. Don't lose hope!! :)

JOROMonster

Anyone wanna be a friend and meet up with me for this show? lol I am driving from like 5 hours away in Wisconsin by myself  :cryga:

PM me or something  :laughga:

EDIT: I have LMZ so if you do, that would be great

Edited by JOROMonster