💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

DiscoGangsta

GOT MY TICKETS :excited2:

I've got seated tickets in C109. I didn't want to waste time waiting for the pit.

That's where I sat for the MB, they are INCREDIBLE seats!

I'm directly across this year in C125 :excited2:

And for anyone wondering about Flashseats - there are no physical tickets. You can download the flashseats app and then they will scan the QR code to print tickets and let you in. There's also a way to do it where they swipe your driver's license but I forget how.

Also, I turn 21 on May 12th so if anyone knows of any bars/clubs doing after parties, :hor:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

That's where I sat for the MB, they are INCREDIBLE seats!

I'm directly across this year in C125 :excited2:

And for anyone wondering about Flashseats - there are no physical tickets. You can download the flashseats app and then they will scan the QR code to print tickets and let you in. There's also a way to do it where they swipe your driver's license but I forget how.

Also, I turn 21 on May 12th so if anyone knows of any bars/clubs doing after parties, :hor:

I remember Bounce nightclub did an after party last time lol not sure how it was as I had a final exam to go to the next morning haha could be worth checking out, though.

bought a LMZ ticket for Cleveland today! 

I am going!

This will be my first Lady Gaga concert + I have 3 GA tickets to go with some people. I am so excited! See you guys there.  :party:

Xalser

melodichard

I am going!

This will be my first Lady Gaga concert + I have 3 GA tickets to go with some people. I am so excited! See you guys there.  :party:

Awesome!  :)

MeryJaneHolland

Wait is it still possible to buy presale tickets now? This entire thing confused the hell out of me

I don't think so, the sale to the public starts on the 16th though I believe

I'll be in attendance! All the way from LA! Reason being, is that I used to live in Ohio and my last Monster Ball was in Columbus, I met all my friends (Midwest Monsters) there and our little REUNION will be at this show! I'm so excited y'all! I'm on the floor.  :kisses:

I'm GA for this show. Hopefully I'll see everyone there.

ir1eyylanyV61.gif

Anyone doing Fort Lauderdale or any Roseland dates?

Future Lover

Anyone doing Fort Lauderdale or any Roseland dates?

I want to go to Fort Lauderdale but I'm only 17  :noparty:

I think I'm gonna get LMZ for this show, but I'm not 100% set on it. Does anyone know if more ARTPOP Zone tickets will go on sale on Tuesday? The Q's website says the package is no longer for sale.

melodichard

Finally I got two GA tickets for me and my friend :giveup: We won't be separated like I thought

Woo! I wouldn't want to go to GA alone lol so that's good.

Archived