Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoGangsta

She's finally back :party: I was going to drive to Detroit last year until she broke 3 days prior...

For the Monster Ball I got seated tix, but I think I want GA this time and since I live downtown I really want to get there as early as possible to get in the pit/maybe front row. Does anyone who went last time remember how early people started camping out for front row?

Future Lover

I'm so FREAKING EXCITED. :excited2:  It's been so long since she's been here (not even getting a BTWB date was sad). It doesn't even seem real tbh.

Finally, coming back to Cleveland. No idea what happened with BTWB, since she played in CLE a bunch of times for TMB, hah. I can't wait. I might try for GA this time, if I have the guts.

Coming with my 3 best friends. We all love Gaga.  Never got the chance to see Gaga before. I had tickets for BTWB in Nashville but then it was canceled. Needless to say I'm beyond excited!!!! We're trying to get into the pit. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I will more likely than not be there, I'm actually very excited.  It sucks getting this excited this far out, but still... First lady gaga concert ^_^

melodichard

I'm going with my best friend who is also a huge Lady Gaga fan! (Not on this site, tho)

Would love to meet up with some people if anyone wants to! 

We are going to try to get into GA if possible lol

melodichard

Did anyone else buy GA tickets? It won't let me purchase anything unless I buy 1 ticket only. Ahhh

EDIT Nvm, got my tickets!  :party:

I managed to buy one GA ticket, but was going to buy 2, for my friend :noparty:

I hope she will get a GA ticket too... if not, we both will be alone

Got GA tickets for my friends and I today! So excited!!!! See you guys there!!! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived