💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 5th Show: May 12, Washington DC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised DC didn't sellout yet, I thought it would be one of the 1st dates to be sold out. I guess a lot of people don't know about the tour yet.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I'm surprised DC didn't sellout yet, I thought it would be one of the 1st dates to be sold out. I guess a lot of people don't know about the tour yet.

If you zoom in and look closely at the map and which seats (not sections) are available, it's getting really close.

degenerate

Wait so there's two dates or no?

I'm so 100% broke :cry: I hope she comes back and ends the tour in the US because there's no way it's not gonna be sold out by Christmas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
PoshLife

This is the show I'd go to since I live in DC, but... :giveup: None of my friends in the area like Gaga, and my friends who DO live far away. I know Gaga says we should go alone, and I used to go to concerts alone every once in a while, but... :wtf:

• 3 weeks later...

This is the show I'd go to since I live in DC, but... :giveup: None of my friends in the area like Gaga, and my friends who DO live far away. I know Gaga says we should go alone, and I used to go to concerts alone every once in a while, but... :wtf:

you can join me and my friend, but we have floor tickets

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, my boyfriend is looking for some cool people to go with, as he's back east for school and isn't able to make it to the Seattle show with me. He has GA tickets and is planning on lining up pretty early. If you guys wouldn't mind an extra joining you guys please let me know :) he's 21 and would probably prefer to hang out with people his age. 

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterMalibu

Just purchased tickets with a presale code I just got!!!  First concourse 104!

I'm in 104 also!

• 2 weeks later...
enigmapopstar11

We should all get together before the concert and practice the moves to GUY and do them the day of!

hey guys so I am going to the Philly show on the 12th and AC in June 

but I just realized i could totally do this show too 

if anyone is selling extra GA tickets let me know 

ticketmaster says sold out and stubhub is selling them really high

I found another website selling them at a more reasonable price but I don't know how trustworthy or reliable they are

Archived