Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 13 New York, NY

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

LMZ ticket holders for MSG!! What time does everyone plan to get in line?!

I don't have tickets for this show (might try :toofunny:) but you don't really need to wait in line at all tbh. Got there an hour late back in 2011 and was front row. They say arrive by 4-5 for check in.

I'll be there in LMZ! If you're a s-xy dude make sure to make out with me when we're there! :hor: lmao

• 4 weeks later...

My boyfriend and I are going to see the show at Madison Square Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG CANT WAIT HOLY **** :party:  :party: :party:  :party:  

• 2 weeks later...
Sachasuperstar

Just buy my ticket in the GA WEST at Stubhud   I am so excited !!! First time I see her in New York and my first Madison square garden show  :party:  :party:  :party:

YUNGVERSACE

HDHCBCDBUHRYFHCBYHBRFCBYGRFCBYHRFCGYBFRCYHBRFCYGBRFCHYBFRCBHY OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE THE QUEEN IF POP LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN OMG IM SO EXCITED MY BOYFRIEND AND I FINALLY GOT OUR TICKETS IN THE MAIL A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I WAS SCREAMING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL OMFG I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE TO SEE GAGA LIVE I CAN'T BELIEVE THE DAY IS FINALLY GONNA BE HERE IN 2 MONTHS :party: :party: :party: :party:

If anyone's interested in being my husband, I'll meet you under the catwalk by the Koons piano :hor:

I won't be able to attend to the concert anymore :( Just found out that one of my finals is scheduled at that time. I'm selling my GA ticket (Little Monsters Zone Package) for face value ($235). Please let me know if you're interested!

I know you posted this awhile ago, but do you still have the ticket to sell?  :)

Archived