Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Govt Hooker

It look me months to get my government hooker tickets last time, and I haven't gotten my LMZ tickets yet. Im not worrying :)

Lana Winters

I got both my tickets for AC and Philly over a week ago but have heard a lot of people haven't yet 

My AC and Philly tickets were printed the same day but Philly isn't through Ticketmaster so that's probably why. I just want it to arrive.  :yes:

It look me months to get my government hooker tickets last time, and I haven't gotten my LMZ tickets yet. Im not worrying :)

That's what I'm waiting for. My LMZ tickets to Philly. They said they were printed the 17th so I'm just trying to wait... patiently. :toofunny: Maybe not.

Govt Hooker

Apparently it won't let me quote anything on here XD. Anyway, I can't wait to meet all of you, whether it is camping or in the LMZ :D

Mister G

My AC and Philly tickets were printed the same day but Philly isn't through Ticketmaster so that's probably why. I just want it to arrive.  :yes:

That's what I'm waiting for. My LMZ tickets to Philly. They said they were printed the 17th so I'm just trying to wait... patiently. :toofunny: Maybe not.

Mr. G to the rescue!!!! Tickets tickets tickets I remember this being quite the buzz earlier this year and even last year when we were prepping for the Born This Way Ball. Okay so Ticketmaster is pretty quick with their issuing of tickets. Philly unfortunately is one of those venues that goes through Comcast/Xfinity so standard delivery takes a bit. I bought mine express which I think said 2 days after processing but I didn't actually get them until about a week or so later. I don't know why but for some reason Comcasttix is slower than Ticketmaster. If the tickets were printed on the 17th you might not get them until maybe next week especially because of the holidays and weekends. I think you'll be fine though :legend:

speedbliss

Oh I just realized mine was will call. Duh. So nervous about the will calls.

• 2 weeks later...
KidsCowgirl455

Oh I just realized mine was will call. Duh. So nervous about the will calls.

If you call Comcast Tix, they should send them! I did last time for the BTWB, and they said it was no problem!

Archived