đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused an angry. The wells fargo cyber club presale started at 10am on the dot...I was picking the ticket type...at 10am on the dot...all the tickets were gone. how the hell do tickets sell out in 0 minutes???

I'm confused an angry. The wells fargo cyber club presale started at 10am on the dot...I was picking the ticket type...at 10am on the dot...all the tickets were gone. how the hell do tickets sell out in 0 minutes???

omg no :( update us if you end up getting any 

I have always bought my tickets from stubhub and have never had too pay much over face value so maybe you will have some luck there

let us know how it goes 

I always want as many ppl from GGD to go to the show that I'm going to since I know what amazing fans there are on this site and I am always excited to meet them

GagaApprentice

I may do my own version of the venus outfit for the show. i'm hoping i get the tickets when they come out monday.

omg no :( update us if you end up getting any 

I have always bought my tickets from stubhub and have never had too pay much over face value so maybe you will have some luck there

let us know how it goes 

I always want as many ppl from GGD to go to the show that I'm going to since I know what amazing fans there are on this site and I am always excited to meet them

I tried again at 10am today and I had the same problem. only tickets left were 200 area. It wouldn't make sense for them to release all GA tickets during pre-sales, I know there were like 4 presales, but surely there should have been some for the general sale? damn i'm unlucky

GagaApprentice

literally just got lucky with these tickets. all of the GA was sold out and I was trying to look for some decent seats with the Best available option. I kept getting ****ty seats and by some miracle a set of 2 GA tickets showed up and i just slammed on that checkout button.

MonsterOfSpain

Anyone need a Little Monster Zone ticket? I will be selling it once I receive it in the mail.

Is LM Zone the same as ARTPOP zone?

What's the origin of ur username?

Archived